Reviews for About that hat
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
seriously what is that hat made of
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I was just thinking of this scene, actually. AND the hat thing. It's like you read my mind. xD This made me chuckle, although sometimes it was hard to tell who was speaking. Nice job overall though!
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
:O I have a new found respect for that hat now! XD
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love it. It IS a question, how his hat manages to stay the same through all the abuse. I like the bickering between the crew over it. )
De-Ji chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
interesting... I never thought about that, but it's true! that's awesome!
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I never really thought about that, but it's a tad creepy. I like the theorizing, though. It's well done, and I love how it gets wilder and wilder until everyone gets nervous and has nothing more to say. _ Good job!
Shylu chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
The funny KILLS me! (in a good way) It's short, but right on target. Although you never describe who's talking, from what they said I can roughly guess who's saying what. However, I suggest giving more action description in between the dialogues, because reading all dialogues can be tiring. The ending is perfect. Now I can never look at the hat the same way again :D
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Ah cute! Those are my thoughts exactly. o
marianne77 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This is a good story!
That all I got to say about it...
Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Lol! The poor hat - it puts so much effort in staying in tact and they don't appriciate it!
PurpleInkBlot chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
It's made of straw...hence "Straw-Hat Luffy"...
Melissa chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Funny little story! Good point about how the hat should be made of patches instead of straw by now.