Reviews for Elemental Prophecies
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
PYASSSS GO NIGHT
LOL GO BRAN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
YASSSSSSS NOGHT GO NIGHT PLAY THAT VIOLIN I love how all the reapers and MAJERE all stop and Sirius faints AND THE FEATHER HLOWS AND YES GO HARRY
Oh god that's why the WEASLEYS are poor oh deer hehe lol deer
AHHHHH HE FOUND A RELIC OFJUDGMENT IS THAT WHAT RON HAS EEK
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
YASSSS GO HEDWIG GO NIGHT
Chantilly's Mom chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
These have been very good stories and I am sad that they were not continued although I do understand that real life comes before fantasy. Good luck in all your endeavors
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I really doubt that you're ever going to update again since its been like 10 years since you've last update according to . But I really like this story! Please you've written all this info about the next chapter, I really do hope you'll continue, it's a brilliant story! Update!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I love this story so much
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
However I don't agree with *multi culture* either since it usually winds up being no culture at all or such a mess that it's hard to tell what culture your looking at making it more like a diarrhea mix of things.

Multi culturism is actually counter productive to preserving one's culture or race and winds up with more hurt then gain and anything with *ism* in it tends to go the opposite of the intended goal.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Sorry to rant a bit but did you know that Christianity absolutely sucks? I am unfortunately stuck with Christian household and sadly all Christians do is get stuck in their ways and never think forward thinking unless they have to.

I have noticed an interesting aspect is that Christians and Islamics tend to be more reactive then proactive always holding things off due to *fear of change* until they are forced to and then the change winds up being sloppy because of last minute *emergency crisis* then careful forward thinking planning.

I am not sure if I am the only one to noticed the flaws of arguing that *My God is better then Your God* it's like arguing about your invisible friend is better then his invisible friend.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Sounds like Nuclear War!
ninja bunny go chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
are you still writing this because this is an excellent story
Tanvi chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
At this point, I don't even think you read these reviews anymore. I know what it is like when real life happens, writing stories and especially fanfictions, don't find a place in our lives anymore. I am writing this, because yours was the first fanfiction I read, way back in 2005. I was inspired by your story for a long time and wrote so many spin offs based on them. And I hated you for not updating. But I am almost out of college now, and I understand. I just want you to know, you were a pretty damn good writer and I really, really hope one day I pick up a book somewhere and I see you as the author (not that I know who you are). I am finally, officially, after nearly 10 years of waiting, giving up on this story. So, take care and all the best for your life :)
Stephen Smart chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I really loved this story, it is a shame you never finished. Is there still any chance of this
K-Katherine Black chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I love your fic...please update soon and do not leave
dreamWalkering chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
The chances of an update at this point are very slim, but I wouldn't be upset at all to see one! Absolutely appreciate the fact that you never wrapped everything up for Harry/Night with a nice pretty bow. But I would enjoy some closure for myself. (Marking for alert just in care!)
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »