Reviews for Elemental Prophecies
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/26
However I don't agree with *multi culture* either since it usually winds up being no culture at all or such a mess that it's hard to tell what culture your looking at making it more like a diarrhea mix of things.

Multi culturism is actually counter productive to preserving one's culture or race and winds up with more hurt then gain and anything with *ism* in it tends to go the opposite of the intended goal.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/26
Sorry to rant a bit but did you know that Christianity absolutely sucks? I am unfortunately stuck with Christian household and sadly all Christians do is get stuck in their ways and never think forward thinking unless they have to.

I have noticed an interesting aspect is that Christians and Islamics tend to be more reactive then proactive always holding things off due to *fear of change* until they are forced to and then the change winds up being sloppy because of last minute *emergency crisis* then careful forward thinking planning.

I am not sure if I am the only one to noticed the flaws of arguing that *My God is better then Your God* it's like arguing about your invisible friend is better then his invisible friend.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/26
Sounds like Nuclear War!
ninja bunny go chapter 6 . 8/29
are you still writing this because this is an excellent story
Tanvi chapter 6 . 3/13
At this point, I don't even think you read these reviews anymore. I know what it is like when real life happens, writing stories and especially fanfictions, don't find a place in our lives anymore. I am writing this, because yours was the first fanfiction I read, way back in 2005. I was inspired by your story for a long time and wrote so many spin offs based on them. And I hated you for not updating. But I am almost out of college now, and I understand. I just want you to know, you were a pretty damn good writer and I really, really hope one day I pick up a book somewhere and I see you as the author (not that I know who you are). I am finally, officially, after nearly 10 years of waiting, giving up on this story. So, take care and all the best for your life :)
Stephen Smart chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I really loved this story, it is a shame you never finished. Is there still any chance of this
K-Katherine Black chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I love your fic...please update soon and do not leave
dreamWalkering chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
The chances of an update at this point are very slim, but I wouldn't be upset at all to see one! Absolutely appreciate the fact that you never wrapped everything up for Harry/Night with a nice pretty bow. But I would enjoy some closure for myself. (Marking for alert just in care!)
jadedquartz chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Can't wait to see what you write next.
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Angaurwen chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I read this fic when it first appeared on my search page 8! years ago. Much has happened in my life since then including 4 jobs, 2 tertiary courses, a failed engagement and moving to a new state, and this story has stayed with me! Every now and then I get the thought "I wonder if Harry ever did embrace his past?" Though many have told you the same thing, I hope that you will come back to this brilliant story. It's one of the only ones that keeps me hanging, even after all this time. Please :)
FFFFGGT chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Do a Coulter/Freely pairing! It'll be perfect!
tolaytosine chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
relly grate are you gona update soon?
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
haha im brunin sumthin grate
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »