Reviews for See You Again
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
God youre so fucking pathetic! Sakura wouldve died falling from the cliff fucker! Alsi itachi would not fall that easily you nasty little slut! Hes the only decent uchiha! The rest deserve to rot! So fuck your stupid unrealistic story! Youre such a fucking loser. Seriously ypu need help!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
You really are a demented little slut! You really believe itachi would fall off a cliff? Or that sasuke would actually get a hit in? Yeah right you little fuck! Go get some professional help cause you need it! Or at least get some english grammar lessons lazy slut!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
So youre too lazy to type fridge or refridgerator you pathetic shit! Then you put neji with the other pathetic whore tenten which would never happen. Neji has much more taste than that! And the name you "chose" for their bratty little baby was shit! Your whole story is fucking rubbish as youre changing the characters! Stop destroying the good work masashi kishimoto did in this anime you fucked up piece of shit!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
You fucked up whore! Stop dissing naruto you little slut! And dont you dare make sasuke look strong. Dunno if you remember bitch, but it was naruto who beat gaara. Not slimy sasuke! Sasuke could only get one hit in snd it was shit! So go fuck yourself slag!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Gaara has much more taste than that! Grow up you pathetic bitch!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
How unfortunate that sluturas still alive. Fuck off! And how dare you treat naruto like that you fucking filthy slut! Naruto wouldnt be just pushed aside by that damn traitorous bastard uchiha! Only good uchiha is itachi. Other than itachi, all uchihas should rot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh great. Another piece of shit fic with sasuke the loser traitor and sakura the whiny whore. This pairing should NEVER fucking happen! Wish u fans of this pairing would just fuck off!
animequeen03 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
What does tsuzuku mean
GaaraHinataWake chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
I love this story nice job, do you think that yiou could do a prequl, it would be awesome if you could continue this story line because it is that good. :)
the inversed butterfly chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
I loved this story to bits! I also liked the SasuxSakuxGaa, but I feel sad for Gaara. -_-" But YAY for Gaara and Yoko! HAHA! Great job! I loved it~ (:
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
*glares* ninja monkeys do not ATTACK! (they attack) you know night of museum (whatever).

Nice work, but I can't say if I like it till later.
KaiKi09 chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
it was a good story plot but you really need work on your fighting scenes and the endinding was kinda umm not good
ohemg33kellz chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
i luv it it's so sweet
Lexy Girl chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
sorry i didnt commetn on the previous chapters but this is a kewl story not like all the other ones ive read
NorthernLights25 chapter 11 . 6/22/2007
I think you should make a sequal to the sequal! That would be great!