Reviews for Death of an Innocent
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
*tear* Aw... That was so sad! Kudos to you for a heartfelt message! It was heard and recieved. It was a beautiful story.
D.E. Lewis chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Oh man. Now I want to cry again. This story so goes on my favorites list. I am so sorry about your friend. I live in a small town where teen drinking is a problem. We get pretty well bombarded with stories about local kids getting in wrecks because of drunk driving. No one has ever died yet, but there've been a lot of injuries. I hope someone gets the message before what happened to your friend happens here.
Vampy chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Thanks for sharing this awfull experience of your life. We often find bits and pieces from us in the stories we create, but you certainly put a lot of your feelings into this one. And that's what makes it great.

Thanks again and I do hope your friends rest it peace indeed.

;) V.
Alexis Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Good story, really sad, but good.
liz chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore...A wonderful tribute to your friends, gone too soon..
kbandy chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Oh my dear Kas i did not know that johnathan died so sad to hear it. I liked him so much and I am so sorry for your pain and loss of a friend thanks for a great second chapter hope you keep writing and the song was so sentimental to me as well i was in NYC on 9-11 and it brought the old feelings back thanks again Kerry ps. How did jonathan die as i said i did mnot know he did
sara chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
jesus this is sad...
dolphinology chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I was curious when I saw you added another chapter. I didn't know what you could have added. But once again I started to cry. This story seemed liked it was meant for two people, your friend and Johnathan Brandis. I wish you good luck with you other stories and your life in general.
kbandy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
oh my what a beautiful story i have also lost someone who was hit by a drunk driver and i am an EMT and i see it all the time. this was a wonderful story and when i get the chance i will read all of your stories thanks again ,Kerry
Helen88126 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I think this is absolutely beautiful. It made me cry and i can say that it can be quite hard to do sometimes.

I am sorry to hear about your friend but I think it is a lovely way to keep her memory alive. Let her and Jonathan B rest in peace.
Alexis Rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
omg...that was so sad. I almost cried. It reminds me of how Jonathan Brandis died. I still find it so sad that he died. That was a really great story. Sad, but great...
cc chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i don't think that there is a proper way to review this story. Hopefully people reading it will get the message.
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very touching story. Made me cry. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. But i'm glad you wrote this, someone who reads it might think twice about d and d. You may have just saved someone's life with your story.
D.E. Lewis chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Can I cry now?
liz chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
All I can say is WOW. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, but this loving tribute to her memory will let her live on.
God Bless.