Reviews for Vegeta's Confession
Lumitrix-Luv chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It's like Goku is Vegeta's older and over protective brother... How sweet :)
Manga lover 23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You should have added a part where vegeta felt even more guilt cause goku was bruised for vegeta hitting him that would have been good too so just a suggestion :-)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Yay. Great story.
Moonlight-6056 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Aww, that stories so sweet! Poor Trunks, I hope you decide to write more in the future.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
a sweet way of getting Vegeta to soften up. getting the twisted friendship of Vegeta and Goku written down is not easy, nice work
Miss Regina chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BABY! WHA! YOU KILLED TRUNKS! I HATE THIS STORY!

oh sorry! i didn't mean it! it was a good story its just that u killed trunks!
Ore No Kagami chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was realy sad. And you also wrote it very well. Goku and Vegeta were a little OOC, but you did very good on it. It kinda made me think that this was another way that people could look at Vegeta and Goku. Not just the same old same old, but instead with Goku being understanding and Vegeta being emotional about his sons death, I really liked it.
Tilea chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That was a great story. I never expected Vegeta to be that emotional, but it made for a pretty good story. It was sad, but that's how I like it. Keep up the good work. Kymera13 out.
Vicky-V chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey, I liked that. Going straight into Trunks' death was a good way to catch attention; it's what kept me reading at least.
I do feel that the long paragraph in the middle could have been split down a bit as it was a little hard on the eyes but otherwise it was really enjoyable and a good read. Will there be a continuation?