Reviews for Baby Boom!
Newt Marauder chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
This was so good! I really liked how elaborate you made the whole mating process and it's effects. It is so strange to see how their lives are with Voldemort vanquished early on, but it is fantastic to get such a happy ending. Remus and Sirius truly seemed made for each other in this fic. I liked that they were able to always be together and also have children - and man did they have a lot! I'm glad I took the time to read this because the two of them were so cute and your story is an amazing, original twist. I loved this story!
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
How do you make this more then one chapter?
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i'm very sad to say that is the third time i've tried to read your story and couldn't finish it / not because it's poorly written, it's actually very good: fluffy, dramatic, descriptive and completely entertaining! but i'm a bit of an mpreg snob and i can't (no matter how much i try) read stories where men develop breasts/vaginas etc. anyway, just thought i'd comment because it is really good
lachambre11 chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
Oh wow!

A lot to wrap my head around...

I enjoyed your story immensely!

D

GREAT work!

Did Hermione married Harry?

I'm so in love with Sirius/Remus pairing...

Congrats on this amazing story!

D
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
I just had to re-read this story again. I'm going through all your stories again too! Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this one! The amount of children they have scares me, its almost unpsetting that Draco went to his grandmother and not Sirius though!
Angel27 chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
OMG! This is the 1st story I'm reviewing and I must say it's my favorite so far. I love it, I love the pairing, the plot, the outcome, everything! Very well-written! My complements to the auther! You are truly talented! Please go on writing more fabulous stories, this made my day!
RainbowPiranha11 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Great story so far! I'm gona come back and read it later
rainbowboy20 chapter 18 . 5/16/2007
this is one of the best Sirius/Remus fan fictions i have read and i hoep you come out with more
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 18 . 2/11/2007
Baby Boom indeed! All the kidderlings and childrens every where in this fic just makes me smile inside and yern for a brattling of my own... (for all of 2 min! 0 *princess laugh*

I shall review the rest of the chapters properly at a latter date...kay?
aclytie chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Interesting story, and definitely fluffy!
sarah chapter 18 . 12/24/2006
durr that was retarded. poorly written and horribly conceived...kinda like the nine million children you had remus and sirius have. wtf. really bad. seriously.
KatanaKira chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
:squee: GREAT STORY! - love how you ended it too!
callmejoe06 chapter 18 . 7/3/2005
that was a really good story. you could have so many branch stories with those charaters in them. . . i loved it
Shadow Cat17 chapter 18 . 1/23/2005
This is a quite intersting and enjoyable story! intresting way in going about giving them children! I loved it!
Wolfstar chapter 18 . 1/16/2005
This was bloody awesome. I wonder why u have so few reviews? I was wearching for Sirius/Remus fic when I chanced upon urs and I took one whole night to finish reading I'm on to ur other fic. Pls write more