Reviews for Allergy Attack
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Good story.
Miyth chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
This was a really nice fanfic. My only problem with it is it feels very rushed. You should have taken the time to describe more of the events and feelings of the characters, it wouldn't have taken much but it would have done a world of good.

Besides that though you did a very nice job story wise; I loved the last part!
black leather chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Nice story. Loved the ending.
macisgate chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Yup! That's what he gets for not listening to the Doc. Great chapter! Glad everything worked out okay! Great job.
Arahiril chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Aw.
Sarah-elf princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
So, I just submitted a review for The First cut is the deepest . . .and what the heck is with you and not finishing stories? Not . . . that . . . I'm . . . complaining . . . *attempts to hold in anger while glaring at Michelle* PLEASE keep going.
Diligence - Alfons chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
You HAVE to continue this. It's such a great story. You cannot stop this story here.
Rootortoise chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
OH MY GOD! you can not leave us in suspense like that...please continue asap! poor Daniel! very well written too!
macisgate chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Oh my goodness! What a beginning! Please update soon. Very well written. I'm in huge suspence, so I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
nicely done, just when you think it's over the real hit comes. Hope you update soon!
Arahiril chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*teehee* I've always been curious about a situation like this. Daniel should have listened to the voice of experience. LoL. I know what he's going through!
Red Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Great start! I can't what to see what happens and please don't keep us waiting to long!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This is really good, just as I thought it was all over, you finish with a cliffhanger! Please update soon.