Reviews for Hearth Warmth
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. I'm amazed by your talent. Wasn't really sure what this was about at first but I liked the way you went into the story, and I liked how you wrote in Hughes PoV with 'you'. It makes the readers feel closer to Hughes and can see better through his eyes. I absolutely loved how you compared Roy to a fire and how Hughes was the one tending it. It's such a perfect metaphor for their friendship.

You're a very great writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I don't understand exactly what's going on with the blood, but this was really well written, and I like Maes' perspective of taking care of Roy...
heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
another cool fic xD

thanks for the read.

anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Complex like an alchemical equation, and stunningly perfect
Rachel L. M chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Omg. That was amazing. Just the way it was written. I love your style. And it played out so well for a story with so little dialouge. And the way you explained how everything works between them. It was wonderful.
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow...That's all I can say. That was acurate to a T! Bravo!
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I really like this perception of Roy. It's so true. Great language, concept...
UE chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
seriously, how perfect is this? seriously. you NAILED hughes AND roy. and the ongoing comparison of roy to fire...i'm sure *everyone* does it, but you actually pull it off, you actually make it work so, so beautifully. and i love the way you bend your words and use unconventional descriptions: glances "announce" things, an apple pie is an "episode of sugar". SERIOUSLY. HOW PERFECT IS THIS?
moothril chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
O_o This story kind of weirded me out at first...

but then, I can really see how a person like Roy would be this way. I like all the parallels with fire and whatnot. :D I really love the last sentence too.

Not much else to say, I'm not a very good reviewer. ;; I did like your fic.
DevaGlenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
O_O I so wanna read more... This is REALLY GOOD! I hope there's guna be more to this... If not, I don't mind. I just love it to pieces. :3
hyperness chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
aw.. that's so sweet, yet.. kinda depressing, ne?

_ i found it supremely facinating how you've given such a new perspective to the alchemy and element that roy controls. very interesting..

a great job on writing about being roy's freind. :3
D6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
;_; I love Hughes. And it's written in second person, must be difficult.

Very good *cries*
OKami-hu chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Goddamit, this was DEEP. I loved it, it's true down to the last word. Write more like this.
TheGreekie chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow... This is absolutely amazing. Wonder what Roy was doing all that blood in his room. Anyways, keep writing, this was positively amazing!
TheGreekie
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I thought it was very well done. Second-person fics tend to suck a lot, unless they're done right, and I believe you did it right Good job.
I'd give you something constructive, but right now I'm tired -.-;..