Reviews for The Fight Is On!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
very funny, people like to gave clark crap but he told chloe more then once he only want to be friends, with her so, she should have gotton the hint, and the fact that he never slept with chloe that a good guy,
The Die Hard chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
That was a HOOT! Having been forced by circumstances beyond my control to sit through Jerry Springer once, I could picture every bit of it. Except there should have been more fistfights and cursing. Hehehehehe! Thanks for a fun read!
ChAzZ chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I love this story. I think it is a wonderful, satirical blend of Smallville and Lois & Clark. I also love the humourous, yet somewhat realistic, mockery of Jerry Springer. I think that the author has a lot of talent, and hope to see many 'AuroraKnight' stories in the future.
MPelder chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
DUDE!This is an awesome story!This is just so freakin awesome.I like the love triangles and all the other futuristic ! U should be an author.I hope this sia a good review for is an awesome story and u are truly a gifted writer.
Arty d'Arc chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
More!More! Great story and wildly funny.
Arty d'Arc chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
ow...my ribs...

Please update soon!
Chloe chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
It is SO Jerry, wow, I love it. They're problems are many.
Arty d'Arc chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
This is one of the funniest stories I've read on this site! Please update soon!
Jowaco chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
update soon! this is really hilarious! again not i see the story unfolding, but funny altogether!
Jowaco chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
OMG! this is so funny, not exactly how i would see the characters acting by funny none the less!
Tuilinn chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
I hate Jerry S, thanks for making fun of it with Smallville, hehehe...Can't wati to see whos next
Anarra chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Still extremly good, not as good as the first chapter, but still good. Looking forward to the next chapter. So update soon.
Riss Kent chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
THAT was great.
Anarra chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
That was hillarious keep going.
DuMont chapter 1 . 5/23/2004