Reviews for Bend in the Wind
CatnessEverdeenismyhero chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Pretty good! (To be honest, Elrohir asking Nessule for sex in the previous chapter is still throwing me off a little, but it's pretty easy to ignore with this chapter.)
This story was very fun to read. You're extremely talented!
I'm going off to read about Kallindo now. (I already read To Dream. It was great!)
CatnessEverdeenismyhero chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Hmm. Interesting story. It's been good so far. But aren't you breaking your own rules a little bit right here?

Elrohir: "I love you. Let's have sex right now and get married that way. It's perfectly okay."

In your previous story To Dream, you went to great pains to make sure your readers knew doing what Elrohir just suggested was most certainly NOT okay. And if someone really loved someone else, and really respected someone else, they for sure wouldn't even suggest such a thing.

Oh well. Going on to finish the story. Your writing is very well done, BTW.
Glory Bee chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
How I love your characterization of Elrohir! A romantic poet and passionate lover :) How she could be blind for so long is hard to fathom. Thanks for giving them a happy ending. :)
Amisara chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
I'm so proud of you! *weeps* another excellent story of romance...usually these things make me want to gag. i don't know how you pull it off though...
Yvonnia chapter 14 . 1/20/2006
This was a very cute fic. Elrohir is such a darling. Although there were some grammar and spelling errors, the actual plot was awesome.
corneroffandom chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
Oh wow I finally got to read this lol. This was awesome. Great job.
KnowInsight chapter 14 . 9/24/2004

Very nice luv.

I look forward to your next story.

Elfique chapter 14 . 9/19/2004
aww very nicely rounded ending...and blimey Kallindo is coming quickly! not that im complaining : ) *pats him* poor guy
Lady Eleclya chapter 14 . 9/18/2004
What a lovely story! I am so happy with the way it ended! Nessule was definaly my favorite character. You could say we have the same personality and look at life. Although I am just not so bold in my Oh and I just loved Lantel "protecting" his sister like that! It's so sweet when guys do that!

I am looking fw to your next story And yes I WAS one of those people who felt sorry for Kallindo! lol So yeah I can't wait to see what happens to him!

Thanks for this great story and also thanks so much for updating so much! It was so nice to read a new chapter every few days!

'No,' she thought to herself, 'perhaps I am going about this wrong. I want to marry Elrohir… because I love him. I love him because he is my dearest friend and because he is courageous and good and kind and because his smile makes me smile.' Nessúlë was encouraged by the slow withdrawal of the butterflies. "I can't imagine living without Elrohir," she whispered, "My life will be good here. I will have a family here. I will be happy here."
Tarvalia chapter 14 . 9/17/2004
*sobs* Ish over...But, wait! New story! Yippe. :D

Haha, I never read those dates...
Yavanna and SunStar chapter 14 . 9/14/2004
that was such a lovely ending! I really really liked it and it was written beautifully. This story ruled )

~ Yav
the essence of popsicles chapter 13 . 9/13/2004
oh ahahahaha! i dont know why i am laughing, but bwahahahahaha. anyway. *puts on suitably chastened look* sorry. yeah it's lord. not man. got mixed up there. and i guess you're right, not everything has to be translated word for word, and elvish is a free flowing language right? sorry. besides...elf knight does sound nicer...*thoughtful look*
tigerlily713 chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
What a magnificent ending! You know you have a good story when the reader feels remorse not relief at the end of the story! I eagerly await more!
ariellelena chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
sorry too lazy to sign in.. but that was really good! im so sad its over! i wasnt really expecting it to end right after the wedding and i was shocked when i read "THE END". well great story and i hope Kallindo doesn't have a rough time finding love.
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
Mm, short and sweet. Very well done. Congrats to you. Kinda sad that this fic is complete...but there'll still be more. *sighs* Okie dokie. Til next time. Tootle pip.

fYr3 ph03nix