Reviews for Ourobouros
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 9 . 9/5
Wow- that was a bloody bashing if ever I read one! Mary and all her devices have been thoroughly speared! Yikes.
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 7 . 9/5
I used to have a white rat named Willard- naturally named after the movie. A nod? Well the grade school flirtation between Voldemort and Bellatrix is adorable and humorous. It's all just good stuff- you must know- so clever- the references and dialogue. Just delightful.
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 6 . 9/5
Oh yes, a melodramatic Narcissa is such a picture- a classic black and white I think. I can't wait to move on to the next chapter to see what kind of friends Hermione and Bellatrix make!
You have a way of creating great backstories without the long explanations that I admittedly tend to get trapped in when I write. Anyway- I love the characters- they're all very full and yet there's no drag to the story...
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 5 . 9/5
Voldemort has to be the cutest/creepiest attempted matchmaker... Too funny!
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 4 . 9/5
This chapter had me rolling! Ah, the Starbucks snobbery... And the poke at the overused SSHG plot devices- well played! Admittedly I get roped into a few of those myself. But yeah... This chapter was great! Oh and Bellatrix- I can hear Helena Bonham Carter (who I've adored for years) speaking every line in my head- it would be the perfect alternate character portrayal and she'd carry it off brilliantly and with relish I should think!
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 3 . 9/5
Bellatrix as a homicidal Betty Crocker, with a sugary side... there's an image... Or maybe Martha Stewart is a better comparison- ambitious, but w/ a penchant for creative designs... I really would love some Voldemort cookies about now.
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 2 . 9/5
How clever and hilarious! I do really appreciate a lighter side to the "dark side". I like the etiquette and eloquence- it does make sense and is rather easily pictured somehow. Voldemort is a trip and a half- love it!
BlueDorid chapter 24 . 5/2
This was absolutely hilarious! Such a well written parody of all the tropes and cliches in this fandom. The part where Hermione threw Snape's book on the ground had me in stitches. Thank you for writing!
anon chapter 17 . 1/9
This story is as much of a gem 11 years later as it ever was. This is timeless excellence.
ImmortalNight013 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
A hug. They actually hugged. That is very dark. Yes. Very very dark. And cupcakes if I read right. It was a awesome chapter. :)
Katzenpfote chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is hilarious.
Light on the Horizon chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
Hilariously brilliant :)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
oh . . . my . . . dear . . . god . . . this is awesome! XD

must read the rest now! XD
done.with.marblesxx chapter 24 . 8/27/2011

That's all I can say :D I laughed so many times reading this, I can't even COUNT it! Love it!
Claro3 chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
This was my favorite HP fic when I discovered it in September of 2005. I'm amazed and completely pleased to find that not only is it just as good as I remember, it's actually better. I'm so, so, so glad it exists. Thank you for writing.