Reviews for Divination Homework
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Aww I loved it!
dadby chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! H/HR FOREVER!
sunshine chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
So funny I was laguing out louned A for sure
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ooh..

Cuteness.

I think you've gotten me to fall for another pairing...

In a completely different fandom from Avatar.

Damn you.
MaddyLongLegs chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OK, it's brilliant but I'm getting distinct vibes of Star Wars from the whole orphan twins being split up thing.
Malico11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I was laughinh throughout the entire story. I love how Harry and Hermione are insinuated into the story as a couple in the end. Great great story. Everyone who reads this review should read this story.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
aww...so cute! i luv the ending, and i luv your work! thanx for letting the readers choose the year, i'm guessing 7th! )
kbfnfm chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
good story
hentaigigi chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
this is so funny! i dunno why but still it really makes me happy! story's great keep up the good work mate!
peachie1st chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
please oh please oh please write more
Dragongirl-chi318 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This is totally a great story. Like the part about harry and hermione's kids that was the best. Hope to read another story just like this.
Yours Truly,
A Happy Reader
LiZz chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Aw! I loved it! Great Story with a sweet ending!
FawxThePheonix chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
::touchs heart:: tragic story...no, kidding! yeah, I igmit, it was sorta sad...::stares at feet::...um, it was really good! you could make one on Rons...
ibogal chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Aw...wunnerful! Marvelous! I esp. loved the not - overdone sweetness of the last scene; it's only too bad that the HG/RW pairing won't let us see one like it in print. I guess Ron had to do SOMEthing... good work!
jimmy chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very very good i liked it please continue.