Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Demon-night24 chapter 10 . 9/5
awww me enamore con este fic TWT hermoso final :3
Sam chapter 10 . 7/13
That ending was so sweet!
Lily chapter 10 . 6/17
That was amazing!
Lily chapter 1 . 6/17
I love this!
Phrailly chapter 10 . 5/20
Nice conclusion, I honestly wouldn't want to have it any other way... also... nice plot twist ;)
Brenda247 chapter 10 . 9/16/2017
Yeah a really good story.
Brenda247 chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
me wonder what happen with Orochimaru in this time line ? Because it seems that Sasu didn't leave the village unless I'm wrong. But with Orochimaru's seal he would be able to do more devastating attacks.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Too cute.
KimicThranduilion chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
This was great. Just as well written and stunning as its predecessor I could not put t down had so much fun reading it. Hope you get back to writing more. Your work is fab! And really inspiring as well :)
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
this was great! They weren't ooc for what was going on and considering the prequel. Loved the emotion that went into this GREAT JOB!
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
This was the craziest twist ever but totally awesome at the same time, I am in awe. Also, cool as get out flashback fighting between the Kyuubi and Gamabunta, the the execution of the jutsus and the Third's part in it as well. Sasuke checking on Naruto after he fell out of bed, Sasuke's not giving a anything attitude at what anyone thinks about them, Naruto's young man comment and Sasuke's followup about how Naruto is no longer the Fourth, Kakashi's oh were we still talking comment, Naruto's comment about Kakashi being okay when he was a kid, Sakura coming to terms that Naruto will be the one by Sasuke's side and giving him the push he needed so he could see that too, Tsunade's fondness for Naruto and Sasuke stepping into a future where Naruto chose to hide away those memories again and walk with Sasuke. Beautiful, just beautiful story overall, wonderful job!
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
I think the only one who would probably go after Sakura would be Naruto but he's out of commission shielding her. I am relieved that Sakura is actually competent and took the initiative to go after her teammates though technically she probably doesn't care about Naruto which makes me extremely unfond of her. That was a brilliant exam. Hmm, Sasuke is acting the way he is because he is worried for Naruto but his hovering finally got Naruto to snap which is extremely unfortunate. I liked how Sasuke automatically took out the guy meeting with Naruto.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Good God brave woman, you are crazy writing in your severely ill condition. The feeling is something I've felt before too but eyes don't actually swell in real life do they? Hidden Dark Village is such a cool concept, red is definitely the safest shade to see by in the dark, creepy though and that's why I don't have a red nightlight. This is such a cool exam, one month of survival in the dark, I would be out of the count so fast lol. I loved Naruto's comment on why the lizards would not need eyes. The aftermath of the encounter with the genin from another village with Naruto and Sasuke's rep from their third attempt at the chuunin exam and Naruto's indignation at what he was framed for and Sasuke threatening the kid was funny. Man, I can spare no consideration for Sakura except that that she stay alive so Naruto and Sasuke are not left with having a dead teammate, what a big jerk. Sasuke shadowing Naruto and following after him without a thought, I hope they will both be ok. Also guessing they may end up being disqualified from this exam too since I have no confidence of Sakura being able to make it through the exam on her own.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
I love Sasuke's POV, his thoughts on the destruction, Naruto, the shitty people, the protectiveness. His absent-minded petting of Naruto's hair The appearance of Kakashi, Tsunade and Iruka. His clear annoyance at Sakura and not shying away from manhandling her to find out where Naruto was, Naruto locking the door from anymore intruders, Naruto and Sasuke's looking forward to visiting Hidden Dark for the chuunin exams, Sasuke's finally letting go after hearing proof of Naruto falling asleep, and the badass just name and translation. Lovely chapter. I want to be able to use emoticons, I wonder if it will show up.
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Good God, I need to learn more adjectives, but this chapter was awesome and totally full of win. Naruto tricking Sasuke with a fake scroll and his clone dropping out of the trees with the real one, leaving a fish for Sasuke, Naruto escaping from one of the forest's crazy mutated inhabitants and Sasuke fire-bailing him out, Sasuke having his way with Naruto- wait, no, I meant Sasuke smarming on Naruto to get the scroll and Naruto's flustered state afterwards... yes, that's it, their fight with the deadly hell cow (I love Naruto's descriptions of things) and Naruto finally killing that thing and it being delicious, Naruto fighting to get to Sasuke, Sasuke thinking at least Naruto will be the last thing he sees before he dies, Naruto focusing to begin the unfamiliar to Sasuke jutsu that will hopefully bear an onslaught of unholy hell fire on the giant cat things that planned to eat them. Your ideas and storytelling is lovingly executed.