Reviews for The Prefect's Portrait
Overide22 chapter 18 . 11/20
I stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and was intrigued. I really enjoyed it, and think it was well thought out and written. Thank you for writing.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 18 . 11/5
Thank ou for a very wel written and different story xx
J.J.88 chapter 18 . 10/24
I must say that I glad I finish the story. I like your way of showing the story in a bigger dynamic as a group not individual or a couple. Wonderful story and thank you for writing it.
clausumcormeum chapter 10 . 9/15
Awwww, poor Snape :(
Really interesting tale. I wish there was more on the future, but I really enjoyed this xoxo
pianomouse chapter 18 . 8/3
Great story, not forgotten as you had thought. :) I really enjoyed the relationships you developed and can see where they might go. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 7/28
It's always nice to see someone get the Egyptian mythology right, and there weren't any problems that I could see here.
Bele chapter 18 . 7/30
what a terrific idea and story! Voldemort acting out on a school boy grudge and getting rid of all the purebloods is an absolutely novel idea, I've been reading HP fanfic for over a decade and have not seen something like this before, absolutely awesome! I'm so sorry about your loss Lesley, I only hope you can find comfort in the knowledge that your mum will live on in these stories and still touches people with her brilliant story writing talent. thank you for keeping these stories up for us.
Lord Dzarsos chapter 18 . 7/8
This was a fantastically compelling story. I read the first chapter, feeling "mildly intrigued", then finished the whole thing in a single sitting - staying up well past my self-appointed bedtime - thoroughly ensnared by the narrative, the characters, and the incredibly well-developed plot. Thank you very much for sharing.
Dear Lesley,

This was a fascinating read! I loved the nuances and the clubs-to-the head that were inserted with grace and abandon. I imagine your mother was, and will always be, an extraordinary conversationalist even when the conversations must now take place in memory and theory. I also like to imagine that she and my own mother are sitting somewhere enjoying a cup of Earl Grey while dissecting and rebuilding all of society's various problems! Cheers, my unknown friend, and peace.
Born in 20th Century chapter 18 . 5/29
Thanks for sharing this brilliant story! :D
Zavod chapter 18 . 4/11
Very well done. I enjoy the writing style. Attention to the important details, good focus, addressing some oddities from canon, and treatment of characters, was all nicely woven together. Thanks!
mysinger chapter 18 . 3/22
Brilliant Story! I was sad that Blaise and Lily "died", or went on, but most of the Wizarding world were better off because of Lily Jones. Thank you.
Accioscroll chapter 18 . 2/13
Really Great!
Very clever with the paint magic and I really liked that Remus got to be a werewolf hero!
I was not done! I wanted more.
findingfrownie chapter 18 . 2/13