Reviews for The Prefect's Portrait
mysinger chapter 18 . 3/22
Brilliant Story! I was sad that Blaise and Lily "died", or went on, but most of the Wizarding world were better off because of Lily Jones. Thank you.
Accioscroll chapter 18 . 2/13
Really Great!
Very clever with the paint magic and I really liked that Remus got to be a werewolf hero!
I was not done! I wanted more.
findingfrownie chapter 18 . 2/13
Very good!
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/28
Another enjoyable reread. I'm really surprised in retrospect that of all the fanfic ideas for where muggleborns come from, the idea of wizards sowing wild oats hasn't been more prevalent. It is actually the most sense beyond latent squib genes and works equally well alongside it. Who would want their secret bastard progs to come in and mess with the inheritance of some rather stogy old moneyed families.

Of course nowadays if your kid started turning your hair blue, a lot of parents would do a simple swab test and poof! DNA test means no alimony, no child support so muggleborns would become a rather odd cause of mundane breakups instead of or in addition to wizard marriage dissolutions.

Ah well, such amazing stories with just the right ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I like this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
great story - thanks for sharing!
Netchka chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Great story. I love it. Sequel? Sometime? Please?
WhenasInSilks chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
Splendid! Loved the character of Lily especially.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
This is such a brilliant story. This is the third time that I am reading it, and every time I read it, I fall in love with it again and find something that I'd missed. I look forward to seeing a new story from you, even a one-shot.
FoxxNyara chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
This story was incredibly well thought out and well written. I really enjoyed the entire thing and I felt your characters were very believable and kept true to their overall personalities. I liked almost everything, except for killing Zabini. Necessary evil, I suppose. I plan on going through and reading the rest of your work.
pottohipamus chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
Top notch story - from character development to plot to dialogue - excellent quality and very engaging
pottohipamus chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Excellent points made by Snape.
Top quality story all around, the extent of thought you invested is evident in the character interactions and events.
Csar chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
Thanks for another great story. I discovered your writing through a reference in another author's work and have found it to be some of my favorite. I love the attention to detail, the historical context and research, and the fact that you are so true to the characters. I noticed your comment that you thought this might be your last Harry Potter fan fiction but sincerely hope you will write many more.
jmgask chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
I'm not usually one for writing reviews, abd I know it's been a while since you posted this story, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 2/29/2016
That was A Beautiful Story!