Reviews for The Prefect's Portrait
I like this
great story - thanks for sharing!
Netchka chapter 18 . 10/13
Great story. I love it. Sequel? Sometime? Please?
WhenasInSilks chapter 18 . 4/22
Splendid! Loved the character of Lily especially.
This is such a brilliant story. This is the third time that I am reading it, and every time I read it, I fall in love with it again and find something that I'd missed. I look forward to seeing a new story from you, even a one-shot.
FoxxNyara chapter 18 . 4/1
This story was incredibly well thought out and well written. I really enjoyed the entire thing and I felt your characters were very believable and kept true to their overall personalities. I liked almost everything, except for killing Zabini. Necessary evil, I suppose. I plan on going through and reading the rest of your work.
pottohipamus chapter 18 . 3/26
Top notch story - from character development to plot to dialogue - excellent quality and very engaging
pottohipamus chapter 8 . 3/24
Excellent points made by Snape.
Top quality story all around, the extent of thought you invested is evident in the character interactions and events.
Csar chapter 18 . 3/10
Thanks for another great story. I discovered your writing through a reference in another author's work and have found it to be some of my favorite. I love the attention to detail, the historical context and research, and the fact that you are so true to the characters. I noticed your comment that you thought this might be your last Harry Potter fan fiction but sincerely hope you will write many more.
jmgask chapter 18 . 3/9
I'm not usually one for writing reviews, abd I know it's been a while since you posted this story, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 2/29
That was A Beautiful Story!
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 2/29
Wow
DragonLadyRachael chapter 18 . 2/25
Goodness, they're all so stubborn. Draco and his father will get it exactly wrong. Why doesn't the Wizarding World have some concept of child protective services, especially as there is an obvious downward trend in birth rate? Shouldn't they want their rare and precious children to be as safe as possible?
patternleap chapter 18 . 2/14
I like the interplay of blood politics across multiple generations. Very well done. It's a good read, too!
mattemo153 chapter 18 . 2/7
truly a wonderful story and wonderful snape as well