Reviews for The Prefect's Portrait
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 18 . 3/29
I have only one word:

Sequal
Stevie K chapter 18 . 3/10
Thank you for writing a great story to completion. It's lovely to finish when often fics are abandoned.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 18 . 3/1
This was a wonderful story! I love the open - but hopeful - ending for the two of them. I also loved your characters and their internal struggles and misinterpretations and changes of heart, and how that all blended together to make a very exciting plot! Thanks for sharing your talent and wonderful vision of the HP universe with us :)
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 12 . 1/24
But her's a rather important point. How many children were conceived during the war? As a 'baby-boom', would Bill's age group have more children in it that Ron's? I am assuming that wizard-born children make up the majority of the Hogwarts population.
LanaSlvrtongue chapter 18 . 1/24
What an artistic fanfiction. I wanted to find a hint of character out of step, overlooked or simply ignored... but it was all for naught. Nice work and a good fanfiction. If I had to find a single critique, it would be calling out to the reviewers at the end of the chapters. I find it a sneaky way to push up your word count for filters and improper location to communicate to individual readers. I feel those responses are better for a different venue, a pm or separate live journal or website dedicated for the responses.
mama123 chapter 18 . 1/17
I liked it a lot. Ty for sharing. I liked the ending regarding lily. Felt sorry for zabini. Over all a great read thanks again.
mama123 chapter 9 . 1/16
I am torn between two opposite opinions.

I don't like the plot "idea"so far, I simply find it hard to stomach what she did with the portrait.

But ur treatment of this plot is very good. I like ur writing style . Well done.

I hope by the end she really does realize her error and be really grateful to dumbles Snape and others for their discretion.

I am off to the next chappy. Ty for sharing!
Nocturnus chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Hi. Im not much of a reviewer since English is not my native language. I enjoy your story, it's an interesting plot far from the tipycal fic. I like the in depth way you build your characters.
popecatapetal chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Absolutely wonderful. I must admit to being a little disappointed that Draco simply used his interpretation of Lily theory to go on hating and feeling superior, but I suppose he wouldn't be Draco if he didn't have someone to look down on.
And I hope Lily and Blaise are enjoying their adventure.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
I absolutely loved it :) Your take on snake face's revenge against the whole of Slytherin was brilliant. I'm not sure if you still read or get reviews for this, but thank you for the wonderful, masterful read. I'm off to see what other treasures you might have written!
Inspired chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
This story may have been the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have read. And I've read a lot. It had everything: adventure, comedy, romance, tragedy, political commentary, a sensible well thought out interpretation of the Harry Potter-verse, classic and contemporary references, and likable, believable, interpretations of the characters. Plus it is complete! Also it is well written and well plotted!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Fun starting premise, but the ridiculous Marauder bashing and Snivellous-worship almost caused me to stop reading. The story seemed to forget canon facts through HP5 - which was out when the story was first posted.
Spamming each chapter with review-replies was also very annoying, and a violation of FFN's rules.

But the story got better as it went and even the Ron bashing toned down by the end.

Voldemort's immortality was not addressed, but ancient Egyptian gods could easily nullify that if the author had brought it up.

All in all, the conclusion was poignant and effective, wrapping the major plot points up well-enough. Good job for a pre HP6 story.
Qwenonja chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Quite interesting
666Silvermoon chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
A very well done story indeed. I happened to love the bits of Egyptian magic you threw in here. Not many other authors throw in different types of magic with Harry Potter stories.
Visiteur 75282 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for this amazing story