Reviews for The Prefect's Portrait
Joshuargon chapter 18 . 5/18
Well that was a good ride. I have read all of your dragon age stuff, and have to admit you are the best fic writer I have encountered. I am regularly impressed with your reference base, planning and application.
This was the first fic of yours from another fandom I have read. And it did not disappoint. Lots of interesting ideas. I was first drawing parallels to riddles diary, young girl starts talking to a new friend, and is so quickly coerced into doing something crazy. Luckily the story didn't go down that road. Lily secretly being evil with her own horcrux would have been weird.
I gather you wrote this after book 5, took me a while to get used to it. But based on book five this could be a good ending. Even after, as even with the horcruxes they are stored and locked up. Even if discovered they would be for a younger V, so the resurrection would have limited power. Riddle knew nothing of after the diaries creation unless informed. Although I did miss Slughorn, I imagine you could have had fun with him. Of course then you couldn't have Remus.
Knew V would recognise L, but I thought it would happen with the photo Draco sent his mother. Wizarding photos are black and white after all, so the colour change to disguise her might not be as effective.
So in short (for me) this and your other works have impressed me. I can never look at Eamon or Loghain the same again. I am cross about how Wynne died in VaO, but the chantry gets most of the blame. I agree with Avernus, their faith would have you swallow a lot for small comfort. Thank you for all the care and dedication you have put into writing these, I have been enriched by it.
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 18 . 5/9
Absolutely incredible story! The characters were well planned, there were imaginative plot points, and the story itself was an unexpected gem. Do you plan your plot ahead of time or do you make it up as you go?
KTMac66 chapter 18 . 4/18
A very interesting story. One based on the pictures is not a story line often written.
jlluh chapter 18 . 3/22
This was, as I've come to expect from you, very good.

I'm not sure I love how sort you often are on Malfoys, but I really liked Snape and Lily both, not to mention what we glimpsed of a Harry more how I would've liked 6th year Harry to actually be.
OceanBannister chapter 1 . 3/6
what a fun premise that portrait Lily was truly her own person, and not just a stand-in for later Lily
Really enjoyed this!
happiness8000 chapter 18 . 2/20
Loved this quirky AU.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 1/23
I quite like this Lily
Overide22 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
I stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and was intrigued. I really enjoyed it, and think it was well thought out and written. Thank you for writing.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
Thank ou for a very wel written and different story xx
J.J.88 chapter 18 . 10/24/2017
I must say that I glad I finish the story. I like your way of showing the story in a bigger dynamic as a group not individual or a couple. Wonderful story and thank you for writing it.
clausumcormeum chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
Awwww, poor Snape :(
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Really interesting tale. I wish there was more on the future, but I really enjoyed this xoxo
pianomouse chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
Great story, not forgotten as you had thought. :) I really enjoyed the relationships you developed and can see where they might go. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
It's always nice to see someone get the Egyptian mythology right, and there weren't any problems that I could see here.