Reviews for A THOUSAND MILES OF FIRE
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I completely love ur story, its been one of the few that has managed to captured my attention...i love jesse/lexa, in my opinion there arent enough stories of them out there...i realy hope u could have at least finished it...but as for Lainie...i think i kno who she is...heehee...
synergyfox chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
You still have some of the bestest stories around here! I liked this one 'xpecially because it was how Shalimar felt! That's always wicked to read. Bye!
tigereyes320 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
PLEASE tell me you're going to add to this I need a good jesse/lexa fix not to mention my daily bren/shal moment

Maria
lily94 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
It never fails I get hooked on a show and it gets cancelled... bren and Shal were hot...
anonymously amazed chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
good job with this fic. i like it alot.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
That was beautiful... almost poetic.
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Excellently done. Very good emotional intensity for Shalimar. After the much awaited season finale I'm sure minds all over the globe were sent in a whirl thinking of what would come next. Thank you for the insight. I could be wrong but the last I heard was that MX was picked up and would continue for a forth season. Here's hoping.
loveconquers chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Oh, I like this very much! Very deep and emotional, just like the finale. Great job!
mfkngst chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This is the first piece I have read, since I saw The ASULT and I think it is perfect. Enjoyed that it was from Shalimar’s point, and that she looked at the day in terms of fire. Ironic since being a feral she is scared of it. Yet fire is what she chose to represent change. Really good, you should do one of these for all the members.
canadian-chic14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Loved it, I hope you write another fic soon.