Reviews for Gun Hand Throat
Red chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh my god, this story is amazing. Amazing. I love, love the way you write- it's so powerful. And just, so poetic. It's wonderful. Fantastic. Can't think of words to describe it. Great job.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow! Just wow. Amazing piece.

Honestly; best fic ever on Alex and her husbands death.

Even after having seen Amends ;-)
danielle chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I liked it. I do wonder about Eames husband and past. I'm new to CI so I don't know how much of her past they have touched on. But I for one would love to see more. Hope you write more!
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Truth is, I haven't watched (is it still on?) Law and Order: CI in over two years. As a family we used to sit down on Thursday (Friday?) nights and watch it, but since cable came into our lives, CI has become nonexistent.

The point, anyway: I forgot what a good show it was and how dynamic the characters were. You bring them back in a very real and dark sense and it works beautifully. The prose is excellent, the emotions very plausible and-to top it all off-you confront a problem that I have no doubt every cop has faced once in their life. Asking whether justice is really going to give a scum-bag what he deserves.

Great story-I'm totally jealous of your voice-and nice finish. This is definitely going to my favorites, and maybe I'll start torrenting the show off the internet somewhere...

Thanks for helping me believe that good fanfic writers exist. I was beginning to get nervous.

Cheers,

La Flamingo
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. You're officially one of my fav authors now. This was brilliant. Bobby bringing her back... it gave me shivers.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This story is simply BRILLIANT. I cannot believe I have not come across this until now. I was just reading a thread at the Amorous Intent group about how awsome it would be to see Alex lose control and then I found this fantastic story. Well done! I'm going to go and read your other CI and NCIS (especially the KARI fics) stories.
between the waves chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow. That was just.. wow. That could've been an episode.
GraciePie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Oh my god! Was that amazing? HELL YES!
PrincessLena chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
it'd scare th sh!t out of me to ever find me with a gun in front of someone that'd hurt me as much as that guy has hurt Alex, she is brave.

this was a much darker fic than th other ones I've read from you but still, beautiful.

it also goes to my fav list
Shellster chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Whoa. Left me breathless. Just...arugh! This is difficult to express...it was so human, so easily flowing, so emotional. Hell, I felt like I was in that interrogation room watching that event unfold. Very few fanfics have done that to me. Great style, bravo.
Audacious chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow! another fantastic story! you have such a great talent of no giving the whole story away in the first couple of lines, i like your style. can't wait to read more of your stuff! -audacious
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
As the wonderful people who make Guiness would say: "BRILLIANT!" Your stories never fail to astound and mystify me with how good they are. Your language, your imagery - can I be president of your fan club?
autumngold chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
The bad, the very bad part of me wishes that Alex had done it! Poor baby! Thank goodness Bobby was there for her!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wowza. Intense, realistic, just really, really good. The side of Alex we don't see but know is there. Marvelous!
Pes Anserinus chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I read this elsewhere, and I just re-read it here, with the same result.
You leave me stupified, which is not a bad thing by any means, and few people manage to do so on a regular basis, as you have managed to do.
I'm such a sucker for angst, and this, this was so so well done. Just plain awesome.