Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Arrival
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
A few times in this chapter you wrote 'caption' where I think you meant 'captain'. Other than that, great chapter!
Me chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Here comes critisim "Well it looks like him to me!" Screamed tonks. Tonks isn't a small child, why is she screaming? Also, she is an auror, she would know about impostors, as would the rest of the order. I read half the first chapter and it is so terribly written that I can't bring myself to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Very good idea and very good story! But... why James and Lily didnt know anything about Harrys life? In 7th book, in forest, they know (you was so brave...).
Marauders Fan 16 chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
sorry but ARE YOU MAD? HARRY SHOULD LOVE HIS FATHER PLEASE TELL ME HE LEARNS TO LOVE HIS FATHER OR I WILL NOT READ ON HIS MOTHER OF COURSE HE LOVES BUT WHY NOT HIS FATHER? so sorry i am really annoyed please let me know if he loves his father or i wont read on good bye!
Saffarinda chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Plz hurry up on yr writing.
Linoria chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
I'd like to see where this is going:)
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Sorry but I just remembered you can't spell quidditch or captain. It's not c.a.p.t.i.o.n it's c.a.p.t.a.i.n and also its not q.u.i.t.t.i.t.c.h it's q.u.i.d.d.i. . it annoys me when people spell words that come up in the books so often wrong. I mean who doesn't know how to spell quidditch
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
ninniiii chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great job!

Its very well written! Could be in a little bit more detail ) but still, good reading entertainment! Thanks a mil!
Omg chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Oh my lord! You have to update, write seaquel. DO SOMETHING. DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK!
s chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
this is a horrible story. It sucks! Haa... Bet you fell for that. This was pretty good. I'm hoping for some death eater attacks and times of extreme worry about harry. I may sound weird and cruel, but I love stories where Harry is hurt or sick and every one is worried and blah, blah, you get my point. Those can be real tear jerkers if written right, and I love a good tear jerker. Bye!
HOLA chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
IT'S NOT MOM, IT'S MUM. whoah. forgot to turn off caps lock.
hmm chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Harry was a little to trusting. He's realy excited, but wow, they were a little over enthusiastic. Try to put less exclamation marks in. They end most of the speaking lines.
Katie Bowen chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
It's Herbology, not Herbiology, and the author of

The Standard Book of Spells is Miranda Goshawk,

not Miranda Grishhawk.
wildwriterrr chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
o please keep writing this is really good!