Reviews for False Image
crazyladywithabag chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your story was good, but I found that your turns were confusing, he doesn't trust his friends, they don't understand him, yet they keep him sane. If it were me, that would drive me bloody insane. But it is your opinion of Harry and if he is going to be bipolar I understand.
shadowsdancingdragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
And I bet you were thinking I would only review Kingdom Hearts stories o_0 *In Australian/Californian "End of the World Cartoon" aCCent* Wrong. 0_o

Anyways, dude Harry's a psycho 8D But he's an awesome, revenge crazed psycho :3

Dude, very good story o_o Like, awesome little one-shot thing you got goin' on here :33

I liked the fact that you weren't like 'Harry's a good guy! 8D' Cause, we al; know he secretly wants to be Voldemort just so he can destroy people and not be like 'WTF I just killed someone x_X'

But seriously. o_o I'm going to steal your writing talent/style/thing/it and put it in a magic pen. Then it will write all day and the world will have many more beautifully written fics. 8D

I swear. I'm not. on. anything. Except Flu medication. And this pain-numby junk. But that's beside the point that I'm completely sane in my insane stalking of everything you've written o_0
CrankTara12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
really good, love it
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
*Has tears in her eyes* Wow that wasreally drematic! I loved every seconed of it, short but oh so bitterly sweet!
Well done!
Crystal56 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow, that was really something. It's really interesting and very angsty. Are you going to do more with it? I hope you do, it's really good and could become a much better story. I like it a lot!
You are a very talented writer. I like this piece!