Reviews for Rest in Pieces
LiveLaughLoveReadWrite chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I love your story so far and I think adding Buffy and Angel into it was amazing.
candycane-eyelashes chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Cool story mate! I just found it and I love how the two girls are best friends, yet so different! These chapters were very entertaining! Please please please update soon!

CCE
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is such a good story! Please finish it!
emzbest chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
okay, heres a suggestion. i suggest you follow the suggestive suggestion.

those two paragraphs on the first page that describe fully what theyre wearing should be OMITTED! no one wants to read a bio, they come to it to read fanfiction. you should seriously reconsider that part.
Richard-Raven-Croft chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Well, I think this fic so far is better than most that are out there!
Richard-Raven-Croft chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Ha, I really liked the interaction between Claire and Jackie. :)
Sarah Warder chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
I like Nate. I like 'Brendan.' I like Claire. I LOVE THIS STORY YOU BLOODY BRILLIANT AUTHOR! *ahem* sorry about that. You are doing really well, and I love this! And I love Red Vs. Blue. Have I given you enough clues to know who I am? haha. *note: name* But, really Faith, you are doing great. I don't really know how to explain it well, but I love your style of writing. It's quite admirable. Now, before I get sickining, I must be off. GO CHINA!
Lorna chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Sweetie, a little hint. No one likes self insertion stories and maybe you're giving out too much infomation on your bio page. You can't trust everyone on the web.