Reviews for Remember Me
NaturalCyber chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
You must continue this! Please? Pretty please? there is so little Yang Hai/Isumi out there and I love the pairing. . .
Mika chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
HEY! WHERE CHAPTER TWO? Please write another chapter!
fascimility chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hmm.. loong time since I ventured into the Hikago fandom. THis was a great suprise.

Like said before, refreshing POV to look at things, with Yang Hai as the team captain. Natural and smooth-flowing dialogue. The pace is just right. You captured Yang Hai perfectly; that sense of nonchalence combined with his sharp wit.

Kudos on a job well done.

P.S. I *will* go and read all the stories from you that I have missed. All those story alerts have been accumulating in my inbox.
VKempf chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Though I remember reading other stories here involving Yang Hai and Isumi, your story takes an original POV : Yang Hai's as Team China coach for the Hokuto Cup ! You've made a good depiction of the characters, consistent with the original storyline, though Zhao Shi never shows the mischievous side you credit him, but why not ? as long as it is credible, that could lead to interesting things. I like your sense of detailing too (the cultural and political statements).

I can't wait until they all meet XXL Le Ping so

I'll watch for the next chapters, though I have to say I'm still more interested in Nase's life (must review it seriously one of these days ;)
Damita chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
What a unique pairing! I haven't seen a story around here that centers on Yang Hai. So this is quite interesting. I can't imagine Isumi and Yang Hai together, they are like opposites of each other. Isumi is very serious and Yang Hai is more relaxed, I guess. So I like to see how you make them react around each other. I like how you characterize Yang Hai. It seems just like him. He doesn't want to hang around a bunch of brats. He acted that way in the manga. Very good!

A detailed synopsis of the Hokuto Cup? I've been trying to find one too. There doesn't seem to be much Hikago sites out there. I have the whole manga but I like reading synopsis.

I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
mystic wolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This one looks promising. Looking forward to more! And if you do find a detailed synopsis of the Hokuto Cup, please include a link in your next chapter. I'm dying to read it, but alas.. living in Canada doesn't give me much access to manga or anime.
osmalic chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
The world needs more Yang Hai/Isumi fics like yours. It has a good start, and I'll be waiting for the next part! _