Reviews for Dust to Dust
KEMLEM81 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Wow! What a story! Oh how I wish you'd finished it but I'm glad to have been able to read this much at least.
Checkerz chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Wow. Rory was being a real whiny, bratty royal bitch. up until this last chapter
CircleSky chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Oh no! I was just going to click Next and realized there are no more chapters! I really hope there is a happy ending for Jess. Very well-written. Thanks for writing!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I like how Lorelai is taking such an active role.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Cool! I'm not sure why I'm strangely fascinated to see Jess acting this way.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Please update! This is the best story i have ever read! Xx
realitysickness chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Your prose is absolutely fantastic. This story just makes my heart ache, and there's this lump in my throat, if i squeeze my eyes shut, i feel the wetness: wet, wet, wet drip down my cheeks. This story deserves an ending, don't do yourself a disservice by not giving it one. Please, I beg you, start typing again.
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
third time I've read this story, third time I've been upset you never finished this...just going to say great story!
Cigarettes And Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
This is amazing. Great job.
Morbidmuch chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Great story, please update soon
literate.girl.x chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
I really love this story... it's definitely one of my favourites. I wish you would update. I first read it about a year ago and completely fell in love with it. Then it popped into my head again the other day, so I actually found it and read it again (that's how much I love it). I just wish you would update because it is brilliant and original and very beloved considering how many reviews you have for it ;). I hope you will find inspiration to continue with this...
Miss-Jedi chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Oh my goodness, this is fantastic. This is... It's so sad! I want to read more. Why don't you write more? Please write more... This is SO good. You have a brilliant writing style, and I love it. You wrote the situation very well, unlike a lot of other people who try to deal with cutting and things like that. I love this.

GGfan chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
LOVE THIS STORY! Update soon, please!
Bullwinkle chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Ahh... so sad, yet funny in a morbid kind of way. I love the part where Lorelai makes the connection between his handwriting...

Really, this is the one to continue. Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
BabyGlover chapter 7 . 6/26/2007