Reviews for No Regrets
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wonderful job! Keep it up!
oijoij chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
(I know it's been years since you done this, but I might as well comment it)

Well...some parts were a little shaky, but I must say that the ending fragment was very touching. Definetely a different interpretation to how Felldoh died, compare to mine. Nice work!
MarigoldWarrioress chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
XD LMAO, Badrang all pitiful underneath the powerful Felldoh! Haha, I loved it. Every bit, from that very funny(Aw heck, HILARIOUS)beginning to that end of either book, fan fiction, or tv show that brings me to tears. Keep it up.
barefoot friar chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow... deep. I loved it!
spoof-it-up2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Aw... *sniffles*

I, too, dearly loved Felldoh.

THe Animorphs thing kinda bugs me, but that's just becase it's a sensative nerve to tap (Long story, kinda boring, not gonna bother.), but it does fit.

Although, I'm not entirely sure that someone like Felldoh would wonder, persay. I think he would just know.

Yeah.

Other than that, it was really good.

*fish face*
revecasse chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
*claps hands rapidly* Well-done, well-done, this is really really good. All your fanfics are; you're an amazing author!
Hon Snowfire Browneyes chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wowy! I like this fic! Very well-written, short sweet and to the point. You're a very good angst writer. (Actually, this is the first angst fic I've ever read.) I think I should read more of it! Thank you for writing this fic!

-Hon Snow

p.s.- I agree with what Lady Storm said, "Will this be a series some day, with all the endings for other characters?"
The Happy Rodent chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
*flails arms joyfully* I cannot tell you how grateful I am to you for writing this story! Felldoh has always been my favorite character in the Redwall series. I even think I might have been a little bit in love with him... Anyhoo, this fic was simply awe-inspiring. Keep writing; your Redwall fics are great!
Brownblade chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Man, that is godd. I hope you write more stories like this.
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was... beautiful. It was marvelous and emotional. Will this be a series some day, with all the endings for other characters?
ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
It was very good, and I did notice the last thoughts from Animorphs, but they were good words for this. You are a good angst writer, and a exellent Redwall one at that.
Felldoh chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Short and sweet, quite the nice fic if I do say so myself. As I mentioned in another review for a somewhat simular story (The Definition of Love) Felldoh is my favorite Redwall character and I'll instantly jump on any story that has his name in it. I loved all of the fic really, but the last four paragraphs were my favorite. Well, keep up the good work.
damson rhee chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
this is really good, and really well written. i cried when felldoh died in the book. pleaze write more like this, i think you have a knack for angst! :D
~damson rhee~
Inactive12345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wonderful! I felt so bad for Felldoh! (esp. while reading the flashback part). I like this- you did a good job with it. "You were good. You were strong. You mattered." I liked that last part- very nice.