Reviews for Life and Death
Habita chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very good story! So sexy and dramatic. I loved it :-)

Thanks for sharing!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
So good, baby!
abbibrodie chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Brilliant, this represents the destructive relationship on a whole new level. J'adore.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Interesting story! I'm not a huge fan of the Tru/Jack romance thing, but I think you portrayed their relationship well.

I love how it got more intense as the story went on and how Tru tries to resist Jack's temptations.

I love the ending paragraph too. You really nailed it at that point with interesting detail and it made for a very nice conclusion.

Good job and keep writing!
Scooby176 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
this is good, its dark and sexy, i liked it, nice job!
Renata Cardelli chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Hi! My name's Renata and I'm from Brazil - Rio de Janeiro!

Ive been watching Tru Calling for not a long time but Im loving it.

Your fic is very good!

Sorry, I don't speak english very well!
lakeia chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I gotta tell you this is HOT! Like so many others I have been looking for a Jack/Tru story...maybe I'll write one myself but you handled this. I love it please write more Jack/Tru stories!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Muaha, I was wondering when someone would make Tru and Jack get together. I'd have made one, I suppose, if I hadn't been busy writing the story I am right now. Anyway, wonderfully written. _
Yaaaaay chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
After a long time, my life journey is over! A Tru/Jack fic! Everyone rejoice! I hope you write more of these fics!
Susan217 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I am so excited to finally find a Tru/Jack fic! This was really cool. Loved Tru's thoughts throughout. The little good vs evil snippets.

Thanks. :)
possum chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I am so happy to see a story with Tru and Jack together. I thought I was the only one that could sense the tension between those two! Great Job!
mariahspuffy chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Finally! A Tru/Jack story. It really was wonderfully written...
JackandTru fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow that was very good. I loved how you made her realize it was so wrong but that there was nothing she could do about it. I hope you will write more Jack and Tru stories job.