Reviews for The Day Tea went Splat on the Windshield of a Car
Mysti Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hey! A bashing fic with a plot! Great!

And Anonymous...grow some balls and leave a name, will ya? .
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Don't you have anything better to do with your pathetic life?

Please do NOT obtain a WGA Career in the Future.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
ALL TEA-HATERS NEED TO BURN AND DIE!
Yami's Only Love chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
WHAT THA FUCK! DID YUGI JUST FUCKED TEA! OK THAT WAS NOT FUCKING RIGHT! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Ryou/Honda? Um...no comment! Anyway, I laughed my ass off at how stupid Anzu was being! lol I KNEW she lived in a cardboard box!_ One more thing: SHE HAS NO RIGHT MEDDLING IN GAY PEOPLES' AFFAIRS! She doesn't deserve to love gays! The only actions she did that I could relate to were when she was going nuts seeing two gay guys and want to play matchmaker! Any yaoi fangirl can relate to that, but it's sick coming from her!-_-. Anzu is such a freakin slut! Yugi and Anzu went in the bathroom together! EW! He'll need to take 10 showers after that! Who knows where she's been!

Anyhoo, this fic is very interesting! Since you live in Cali, like me, haven't you gotten a chance to see the jap. version yet? You have to see it! It's awesome! I can't wait to see Anzu suffer at the end of your fic! Ja ne!
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This is truly halarious. seriously. :D Tea and her "frendship"...
VR chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I liked it alot but did you have to go so hard on Merik? He's just a crased bad guy planning on taking over the world, He ain't that bad is he?
Migoto Yuki Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I Love this one. I hate Tea, and finnally a fanficion that serves my hate. (LOL...she lives in a box I knew it!)

Kitsune
Nanashio chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
*laughs hysterically* Yuki-chan! Shu-chan! *pokes Tea with a stick* yikes... heh, but she's amusing, great writing! _

... *blinks* Ryou/Tristan? *blinks again* you're considering doing some slight Honda/Ryou... *blinks a few more times* ... ai daisuke! _ *applauds* er, heh... wonderful fic!
kitsune-hoseki chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Yea for Tea bashing! Wonderful story so far...
The Fellow Marauder chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I LOVE THIS, KATIE! *sparkles* yay! and with yuki and shuu in it! YAY! *shoujo-bubble land* i don't like anzu really. i want her to get hit by a car. when will it happen? you HAVE to continue, katie! i LOVE it!

love, Hitomi _
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
hehe. i liked it...but why does tea have a cell phone if she can't afford any clothes? I guess she really doesn't have a brain L_L anyways, continue! MUst...COntinuE MweheHehemEhemehe the attack of the sticky shift key! OH NO! _ uh...i'll be going now ; update sooN! _ hehe...i had this idea to put the evil reviewers from mars in my fics...
Christian chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow Kate, this fanfic just screams "fangirl!" First of all, you use terms I'm not familiar with, like "kawaii" and "glomp." Second of all, this is just too confusing. You have to many characters. It's like you made a "Super Smash Brothers Melee" of fanfics. Also you seem to jump from scene to scene, but I guess I'm just nit-picking. Great story; it's hilarious. I actually laughed out loud a few times, especially at the part where Tea said that she was redecorating. What is up with her obsession on taking photos of gay action?
Shadow Hound chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Impressive! Aside from saying that cartoons were for kids ::glare:: I loved it! Looks like your slump is ending very gracefully. Hope to see more!