Reviews for Incarnated
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Awesome! This is going to be sweet:)
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
awesome please continue!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Figured he should have one...why? There's no real reason. It's like saying "Ranma should have a curse" even though in a story it serves no purpose at all.

Unless it serves a greater purpose the only thing it serves is to give Kagome/Keede/Any Other Priestess power over him.

I'm also relatively certain that Kaede only had one of those things, but that doesn't really matter in a crossover story...
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Since Incarnated has remained untouched since 2005, it probably isn't worth it to hope that it'll regain your interest, but I'm optimistic, so I'm adding this to my Favorites and Alerts, just in case...
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
How great is the chance that you will continue this? It's good stuff and good Ranma/Inuyasha crossovers are so fecking rare...

Which is pretty strange, since they're actually pretty darn easy to mix compared to some of the other, more exotic choices one can make.
god of stuff chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Rather entertaining. I expectantly await your rewrite.
Nexus the 13th chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Dude, this is one of if not the best fics I've ever read. The characterization is realy well doone and your plot and story flow well. This is what a great fic is made out of.
Ellnador chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
hi! i know it's ages ago since you made and wrote this story, but... WOULD YOU PLZ FINISH IT! it's one of the most awsome stories i have read,(and i have read a lot) so it would have been great if you at least tried
steelfist7 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
update! it is cool!
Eternal Dark Chaos chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME I KNOW YOUR ALIVE, I'VE SEEN YOUR PAGE WITH NEW STORIES! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW!
Hisshou chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Wow, this is excellent. The basis for the plot is extremely well thought out and made coherent to the reader. You're characterizations are also very well done, and I can believe in everything happening without having to use a large stretch of my imagination.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
Great story and twists hope u can update soon , plz update soon
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
sweet! so ranma and inuyasha are now shareing memories (that or had each others memories crammed in their head when the orbs passed through them). keep updateing
Sexy lil' Kagome chapter 1 . 8/27/2005

Ranma

Kagome

story
JJ CJ chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Aww, come on man! Don't stop there! it's a cliffie! ::whines and moans about people stoping in the midle of teh fic:: Of course, I can't talk, really... Any ways, awesome fic! Love the idear, love the style, love the plot, love the whole thing! Keep it up!

-J