Reviews for Communications
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Aww. No more?

I'd leave a longer review but I'm kinda strapped for time right now; just know that you've got a really interesting story here and I wish it was finished. There's a lot left to be done with it, and what you have so far was done quite well!

Awaiting further update! I hope!
A Midsmmer chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
It's weird to see in this kind of alternate universe. Some things stayed the same but the relationship dynamics certainly didn't. For good, if you think about Hakuba and Hattori's healthy friendship and the formation of The Kid Squad. Not so good, if you count Hattori's frenemy status with Shinichi. But this is certainly more unique than the AUs I thought up so it's nice.
Freefan1412 chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
This is a pretty nice story so far. :) An interesting plot definitely. The characterizations could have a bit more depth, but they are still pretty good. Being on the tail of the Organization since kiddy days and finding out the power they have is sure to make a few changes in the characters. They are interesting to observe. Aoko is breaking the law willingly and herself, Kaito follows, Shinichi keeps secrets that are not legal.
Interesting. :)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Kaito KId is starting to become an organization of it's own. Quite fitting.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
I really liked how you've been able to incorporate main parts of the original storyline but... twisted it, I guess fits best, to your needs. There's still everyone involved, but not quite in the same ways. I really thought it was funny, though, how you had Sonoko offer to put up Ai. Personally, I'm glad you did, simply because Sonoko IS a kind person, just doesn't seem it most of the time. I hope you didn't abandon this, even though you last updated nearly EXACTLY two years ago(personally, that seems like a "once is chance, twice is conicidence, but thrice is conspiricy" things(Yes, I know, not your quote exactly, but that's the way I've always said it, so THERE!-_-' *hums, I'm not weird and childish, not at all, what on EARTH could make you say that?*) anyways...) because it really is good. Well written, it flows pretty well, if a bit obvious at moments, simply because of how much it borrows and how well characterized you have everyone. Maybe Ai always comes across as a little more icy, but, she lost her sister to the people she's hiding from, and- to some extent- seems to feel that she is partially responsible. Sure, trusting them wasn't a good idea- but she's not the only one who has paid for that, and IS only like 18(I don't remember exactly, sorry).

BUT! Enough of my rambling! :) To put it shortly, I've enjoyed reading it, hope that you aren't giving up on it(that may have come out wrong...), and send best wishes! or something, I'm no good a greeting cards...:)
Bibliophile0922 chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
I just found this story and it looks interesting, I hope you havent abandoned it.
butterflieo chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
Can't wait for the next update! And the twist with Haibara was great, just sayin'~
butterflieo chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Oh, I love the idea of the Kaito, Shinichi, Aoko and Ran all joining up to be Kid! Genius, I say! Why didn't anyone think of that before?
Alice Edogawa chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
Pls Update, onegai!
Kage Hasu chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
So did Aoko or Ran or both play Kaitou Kid? How good are Aoko, Ran, and Shinichi at playing Kid (being a magician, disguising themselves, changing their voices and personalities) Update soon.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Short, a bit too short, but was adorable. Caught the child spirit.
LeonaWriter chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
Man, I hope you update soon. That, is brilliant. All of it. I can't wait until Haibara finds out Akemi's not dead after all. Interesting quirk with Hattori and Hakuba, though, given their reactions to one another in canon.
RAGA chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
So wouldn't Rum's nickname's nickname be Cubra Libre? :D
Randomm chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
I started this story thinking that I would stop but I love this story a lot! I think you did a good job changing the story around so as to fit with your plot.

I wonder how all ofthis will turn out... :))
Bob the Almighty chapter 19 . 1/15/2010
I really like this fic so far. Especially because they aren't keeping their 'secret identities' from Aoko and Ran. I look forward to reading more of this.