Reviews for Cursed Love
greysanatomiac007 chapter 9 . 5/7
loved it! please keep updating :)
sana chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
i luv this story! its the best alternate ending story i have read!please update it soon!
DarkMoon1301 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
Love. It. To. Death.

Somebody chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
NO! It seems our dear friend dreamerdoll has died on this fic! Please I beg of you return alive and update because I love this fic!

Suma Susaki chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
omg! i love this story! AGH! i know it's been like... a long time since you've updated... but it would be really cool if you did. ((smiles))

/Suma Susaki\
tiff chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
y dont u peopple ever update! i want to know wat happens next! ugh! i mean seriously its already 2005 and summer at that fact! UPDATE!
AllTheEndlessPossibilities chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
i love it, update real soon!

Molto Amore...

JustWriter chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
Cool! You made it good longer.
erica chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
wow i think this is a great story so far. i read all nine chapters in one day! please keep on going with it! u left us hanging at the best part! i just want ella and char to get together...i love fluff! haha anyways updates soon please!
Lisa chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
what did lucinda do? curse the fairy book? improved it...?

Update ASAP!

PS because this story is oneof the best i have read, it is going under favorites,and those that goes under favorites will bereviewed by me every 2 days.
Moonlight Unicorn chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
Outstandingly beautiful! This is such a better verrsion of the end to the book! Please write more.
gazebows chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
Yeah, dreamerdoll, you may suck for having held onto the story and not posting it, but I suck even more for not reading it immediately after you did get around to post it. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW! POOPY POO! I know I should've added you to my author's alert list, but I HATE THAT THING since the authors always update the stories I don't even read!

Anyway... great chapter, guys. You're both talented and should update this soon. It's been, what, four months? Now that I'm counting, I think you two suck for leaving us like this. I think we all need to learn of this plan Areida has. The others must be postively dying of anticipation. Figuratively, of course. Ye gods, how obvious that was. The 'dying' thing, I mean. Okay, anyway, you two don't really suck. Well, I guess you knew that too... um, I think I'll shut my trap now.

So... yeah... update or else... me.

Love Enelya.
Wayretro chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
Update Please!
marie08 chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
Really Really good fic so far. Update, Please!
marie08 chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
Really Really good fic so far. Update, Please!