Reviews for Vacation Days
Ashen Author chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Stargrave could have gotten revenge and recognition if he walked into the palace and introduced himself to one of the queens. I wish he had. It would have required a lot less killing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
I really love this story. Gets better every time I read it.
fan boy for rongo chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
hey so yeah i really love this fic and i really want to know when you thin the next chapter may be coming out so... yeah... well aside from YOUR DOING A REALLY FRIGGIN GOOD JOB! i dont really have much to say but serioously u may wanna allow private messaging or people gonna have a hard time contacting u so see u later k?

contact me
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
This made absolute no sense to me. Chapter 3!
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
oh... my... GOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS! THANK YOU THANK OU THANK YOU THANK YOU! OMG i'm so exited about htis i cnna barely type so if it looks a bit werid thats why! pleas... PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! if you dont i will be so sad you dont evven want to know! so please plaes continue it YES YES FINALLY SOME BODY WROTE AN AWSOME MIHOSHI TENCHI FIC!
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
It is really great.
chaosmagez chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
Good story was a little disappointed by the end of chapter 10. I mean Autolycus was right Sa'bre deserved a better end than a cover-up.
Cheshire Grin chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
Simply incredible. Your portrayal of Mihoshi was perfect, her weird way of thinking and insane luck fit so very well. Tenchi was also good, the voice in his head was sheer brilliance and very funny. Even the villains were great, Funuyaki's humanity shone through nicely, a good contrast with Malgaunt. Fera has to be my favorite. That bike duel was terribly exciting. I could empathize well with Stargrave and Funuyaki and especially Fera, they were far more than carbon-copy bad guys. Your imagination is incredible, from highly creative aliens (the Kallista Fockheartens were a nice touch and so were the Katasans) to the situations and relationships between characters. Also good were the many references to other series. Sheer genius.

I would have to say that this is easily the best Tenchi (or any) fic I have ever read, and will go on my list of favorite stories of all time. Seriously, you should try your hand at writing professionally. The story really was that good.

The only criticism I could make was that you ended the story on an open note, just like the anime. It would have been nice if a romance had blossomed but since the anime (and manga for that matter) is guilty of the same sin, I can't really complain. But I would love to read a more romantic follow on if you ever decide to write one. Tenchi and Mihoshi are such a cute couple but not too popular.

Anyways, thanks for writing this, you made my day. I only wish I could write as well as you. A brilliant story indeed. I salute you.

CG :D
Anime-Ronin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Cute fic.
The Story Necromancer chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
that has to be one of the best tenchi stories i have ever read not to mention the only Tenchi Mihoshi story ever
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
I really liked this story even though I thought you were too hard on Azusa. I think Funaho and Misaki would be enough for him to deal with. Plus he has Seto to contend with. I'd like to read more Tenchi based stories by you. Maybe you could include some of the GXP characters. Tenchi seems more grown-up in that story which I like.
Riana1 chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
A perfect Tenchi ending, sun, sand, and lots and lots o fan service.

Bravo.
Riana1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
You wrap up your story as neatly as a freshly press Sunday school dress. I can't find a single flaw in the entire chapter to complain about. You make me like Mihoshi and more than that respect her.
Riana1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
You will have to explore the girls' adventures with the Sushi from Hell someday. I know it will be a whale of a tale.

Sa'bre is so compelling as a villan. I sympathize and pity him more than any other of the Tenchi rogue's gallery and think Asuza is utter slime. I hope his wives find out about this someday.

I know Mihoshi will be alright- I am worried about her guardain angel getting an hernia though.
Riana1 chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
Ariana was awesome beyond words. She was one of those tragic villans that you can't help to respect and mourn. Her death will shape Tenchi hopefully into the warrior he sometimes shows in the heat of the moment.

Shihana. I can't think what will happen to this beauty of death.