Reviews for Harry Potter and the Festival of Light
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6/17
Hahaha! This got to me. I'm an Atlantian myself, so I pictured the last event I attended. Thanks for sharing!
suteko1 chapter 1 . 5/13
A chuckle for sure here. Especially for those of us who were a part of the SCA back in the 80s
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 4/8
I never thought I'd stumble across the SCA in a fanfic, I had a good laugh at this. I'll have to mention this to a friend, he's a member.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This amuses me way too much. I loved the mental image of Harry attending the festival. This was fantastic.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Yeah, we Scadians can be a real shock to normal mundanes. I doubt wizards would understand us any better.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Pointless, interesting, funny, whatever.
Evani chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
haah, it was cute :)
jada951 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
that was fun!

snape and harry as partners.
my, my.
there are dozens of stories right there.

i am amazed at the sheer volume of stories you have written. I'm in the middle of the one where Harry is sent back in time and enjoying it.

thanks for sharing.
MlleHibou chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was fun to stumble upon! I'm a Scadian myself, and I never thought of throwing Severus, Harry, and Lucius in like that. It's certainly creative! Thanks for the bit of fun.
reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Nice story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very cool idea!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hahaha, so funny and entertaining! I love it!
Mischivous Purple One chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hee hee that's a good one. i like it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Enjoyable fluff.
Zephros chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hehehehe...very nice. Obviously I am an SCA'er and I think you captured the feel and moment quite nicely. We may play at being historic, but heck if its not a lot of fun! hehehe.

-byl, out.