Reviews for As A Bat
Asdf chapter 12 . 6/11
That was an amazing story. I hope you plan to continue. Please update soon.
amazing!
nightkitty555 chapter 5 . 4/7
Wow, the talk of DSL and discs, once so advanced... now not so much. The story still definitely holds up though! I can't recall if we knew Theodore Nott's name at this point, but I'm guessing not, as you call him Alex, and i prefer it to be ad lib information rather than a mistake.
cswonderland28 chapter 12 . 2/12
Hello! Wow! This is so amazing. I've read some fics that had blind!Harry in it but this is very different from the rest. I really like it! Please keep on writing. You are awesome.
farshine chapter 12 . 1/27
I love the way you have written the story. You have kept loyal to the original but put enough twists and turns to make it different too. It is well written and very enjoyable.
Ivereadurprofile chapter 8 . 1/14
You accidentally switched the place of h and s in I show not your face but your hearts desire.
Erimenthe chapter 12 . 9/16/2018
This was a wonderful story. I love the fact that Harry was able to keep friends in different houses but that some of the trouble still happened between Draco and the others. I do hope at some point though that Draco comes to see he doesn't need to believe the same as his father but can still love him (if he isn't a total git and just using Draco as a means to keep the line alive). I'm glad that Snape is willing to get to know Harry a bit more rather than just seeing James in him.
mumphie chapter 12 . 9/15/2018
I love your writing style; it flows well and is intriguing. I so want more!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Well I was considering reading this, but the sequel is not complete, so I’m going to have to pass...
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
Excellent story. I wish there was more
TealFox chapter 7 . 7/28/2018
When you are blind, you don't see all black. You can't see anything. It's like trying to see out of the back of your head. You can't.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
When we meet Hermione on the train, every time she says “of course” all I hear in my head is “as you do” and I think that’s beautiful
Kiterou chapter 11 . 4/7/2018
Hey there! I like this story so far, but there is one thing I want to point out: When you follow canon, you tend to keep the dialogues in it, too. It is quite noticable, especially in the last few chapters (Norbert&Detention). Other than that, blind!Harry in this story sure kicks ass! Keep going :D
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 8 . 3/20/2018
I enjoy this so much and a fun fact i didnt notice til recently is how awesome fred and George is think about it they enchanted snow balls to hit queal (cant spell his name dor the life of me) in the back of the head and voldemort is commented to him by the back of his head... fred and george is unknowingly smacking voldemort in the face with snow balls
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2018
"I think Quirrel's hosting Voldemort because he stinks."
I love this! I've been laughing for the past three minutes