Reviews for As A Bat
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
This is good, even with Harry blind he can still do so much.
Arianne 888 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great start! Yeah, this chapter's a little patchy but I understand you're just marking the differences from the original series (because we all know what happenned) and setting the stage... Anyway I'm looking forward to this one (and it's complete so I don't have to wait around!)
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
wow, this is a really cool idea! Loved this fic!

I really enjoied your version of blind Harry and was very impressed with all the things that you looked up about braille and how blind people live. Its really nice to see someone do research before writing this type of fic.

I can't wait to go and read your other fic.
sakura0luver chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
this was good! i loved the way u actually integrated ron as a good guy. it was so unique!
Kreyana chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
This was a really great story, I'm very interested! It's been five years since you've finished "book one" redux, but I hope you'll be able to start posting the rest soon. It would be a terrible loss if the idea ran away from you!

I really love how you've done Harry. He's his old self, just with a touch of sinister. The best I've seen so far, I think! First chapter, I couldn't help thinking of the movie Daredevil; you played with the whole bat-sonar thing perfectly. And the "Don't Piss Me Off Or You'll Get The Eyes" thing is priceless.

I very honestly can not wait to read more, and sincerely hope that I get to! Let me know when, or if, you do get to more.

~Kreyana
puffin chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
This one is a really good story and a nice twist on Slytherin Harry/Blind Harry. I've ready many stories whre he is one or the other but never both. Good Job. Off to read the next one.

puffin
ShineX chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
So is someone actually going to be assigned to get him to the train now?
ShineX chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Quite an interesting concept, only thing I could think of that might help would be legillemancy
lovebird17 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Yello(w)!

I really enjoyed your retake on the book. I haven't read The Philosopher's Stone in a long time, but you certainly brought it back, thank you.

Even the greatest writers make mistakes and you certainly made a grave one... *snorts* parceltongue? Really? Since when can Harry talk to packages? (Please don't take this to heart, I realize that yuo wrote this years ago, but I still can't help, but find it hilarious... come on, you gotta admit, it's funny as hell.)

Purry love,

lovebird17
hypercell chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
No one notices nor asks about the wizardry thing?
purrfus chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
I like your Ron and hope to continue to do so.

There are some great bits and pieces which would take way more than the 9880 characters I have to enumerate. And the writing is good too!

Looking forward to more.
RhiannanT chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
I like! Thanks for a good story! Rhiannan
blklover chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happen next please update as soon as possible
blklover chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
I simply MUST find the sequel if there is one! I hope there is. I loved it so and found it quite entertaining. harry as a Slytherin! The entertainment I get from that mere thought! I shall find the next if there is one. Review you later!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »