Reviews for As A Bat
Blackdex chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
Its not bad, but its not a favorite either. i doubt i will read the sequal. ciao
KyuRyu chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I'm only 1/2 way through this chapter, but I just HAD to give you MAJOR credit for the "Ron if we're in different houses..." part. I've been on a HP fan fic binge lately, and I always get annoyed when everyone makes Ron all pissy to Harry when he's in a different house _
Almadynis Rayne chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
Wonderful story! I must admit that your use of JK Rowlings actual novels put a welcome relief to the many movie-based fics. I will now go read the next one and hope for more updates soon.
crunchynoodles chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
very nice, by far the best blind harry story i've read so far, and finished to boot! :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
I love it! An awesome story i must say! I look forward to reading the next story. I'm glad that Severus was able to move past his dislike for James's memory and see Harry
Bloodgalore chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
I'm off to read the sequel!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
awesome fic. definitely gonna read the next one. _ Ja.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Interesting... Very interesting.

CT
katarina chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
hi,

I do realise that this was written and completed ages ago, but if you ever look back over it and revise it (unlickely I know) you may want to change the beginning of this chapter. You've got the initial hook with the prologue but this chapter either secures or destroys that and the beginning sounds like a daredevil rip off; it's very off-putting.
DarkeAngel10 chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
This story is great and i can't wait to read the sequel!
Leo's Lair chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Potions class was AMAZING! I loved it!
coffee walnut chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
WOW! This is one of the better 'Harry as Slytherin' stories i've read in a long while... so happy to have come across your story... hope you have written the sequel, coz i'm gonna go straight to look for it...
spk chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Just found this and I LOVED your characterizations. I'm curious though...are you still writing because I noticed that there is only 1 chapter of the sequel posted? :)
mystiquepaws chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love the story! The only problem is the following ones arent complete! Please email me if or when you finish the others
InsularFLY chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I've read this part in many storys, and I only just realised that dumbledore knew what was going to happen and he was getting harry ready for it, has anyone entertained the idea that dumbledore is a seer?
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »