Reviews for As A Bat
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
Loved it! Very interesting!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Damn good stuff. I don't care if it was written 5 years ago. I like it. Considering Harry's experience from a blind point of view is very enlightening. You've given me a clearer picture of the Great Hall. Oh and "he put his cane in his pocket so he wouldn't LOSE it." But you know that, 5 years on. Are you allowed to come back & correct any mistakes, or is it 'written in stone' once it's posted?
tricorvus chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Day-amn! You're good! Are you blind or do you have a blind relative or do you just have a good imaginatory grasp of the concept?
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Say, this is good! Like the penname, too.
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
That was amazing.
lilyrose chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
heyla. i don't usually comment, just enjoy good fiction. and yours is, "copycat" ish as it may yet be. (truly not a bad thing when establishing a *believable* break from canon). your writing is very good, always helpful for enjoyment of a story. i also quite like the way you are portraying harry's strength and his world. beyond letting you know my interest in the story, i do have one suggestion.

this chapter, you mention they buy harry a telescope along with his supplies. either you need to mention harry was confused/amused/something at buying an item he cannot use, or they need to not buy it. simply listing it as another purchase breaks the reality and flow of your story. it doesn't fit for someone as competent as harry seems to not react in some way. and after doing so well with your writing, creating a world through the "eyes" (sensations?) of a blind boy, to have such a thing is fair jarring.

other than this, the story is so far wonderful, showing a great deal of both thought and writing skill. i look forward to reading more.

cheers,

~lilyrose
The voices say to kill you chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
i really love this story! it's so cool that even though he's blind, he's not helpless, and can do magic, but he's not punished for it!
Heksie chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
nice sweet twist.
SomeStrangeDay chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
love it so far!
bookworm19065 chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
A wonderful story though without much interaction with the rest of Slytherin or any other house except Gryfindor..
dorothy chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
wow, fantastic story! thanks so much for all the effort you clearly put into writing it. i like how you blend cannon with your own unique ideas, makes for a very enjoyable read, and very well done! i'm gonna start the sequel right away...

RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
This is good, even with Harry blind he can still do so much.
Arianne 888 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great start! Yeah, this chapter's a little patchy but I understand you're just marking the differences from the original series (because we all know what happenned) and setting the stage... Anyway I'm looking forward to this one (and it's complete so I don't have to wait around!)
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
wow, this is a really cool idea! Loved this fic!

I really enjoied your version of blind Harry and was very impressed with all the things that you looked up about braille and how blind people live. Its really nice to see someone do research before writing this type of fic.

I can't wait to go and read your other fic.
sakura0luver chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
this was good! i loved the way u actually integrated ron as a good guy. it was so unique!
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »