Reviews for As A Bat
sp chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
loved your story, thank you
mitremlap chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
love your story
mitremlap chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
great beginning
kitsune chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
I tried to solve the riddle.I have always been good at them, but without being able to see the bottles, the third clue was useless. I couldn't solve it.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
good fanfic.
Heksy chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
I must say I was pleasantly surprised to read this. You found a perfect balance between the book and your own interpretation. Well thought out scenarios and no loose ends. Remarkable. I look forward to reading more of your work. Cheers
Loveless.me.sigh chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
THIS WAS SO TOTALLY WICKED! I loved Snape in this story, oh and or course Harry too! I can't wait to read the sequel!
0140067 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I really can't see Hagrid as a father.. xD

At least Harry will be able to work in the gardens and animals.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
Loved it! Very interesting!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Damn good stuff. I don't care if it was written 5 years ago. I like it. Considering Harry's experience from a blind point of view is very enlightening. You've given me a clearer picture of the Great Hall. Oh and "he put his cane in his pocket so he wouldn't LOSE it." But you know that, 5 years on. Are you allowed to come back & correct any mistakes, or is it 'written in stone' once it's posted?
tricorvus chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Day-amn! You're good! Are you blind or do you have a blind relative or do you just have a good imaginatory grasp of the concept?
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Say, this is good! Like the penname, too.
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
That was amazing.
lilyrose chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
heyla. i don't usually comment, just enjoy good fiction. and yours is, "copycat" ish as it may yet be. (truly not a bad thing when establishing a *believable* break from canon). your writing is very good, always helpful for enjoyment of a story. i also quite like the way you are portraying harry's strength and his world. beyond letting you know my interest in the story, i do have one suggestion.

this chapter, you mention they buy harry a telescope along with his supplies. either you need to mention harry was confused/amused/something at buying an item he cannot use, or they need to not buy it. simply listing it as another purchase breaks the reality and flow of your story. it doesn't fit for someone as competent as harry seems to not react in some way. and after doing so well with your writing, creating a world through the "eyes" (sensations?) of a blind boy, to have such a thing is fair jarring.

other than this, the story is so far wonderful, showing a great deal of both thought and writing skill. i look forward to reading more.

cheers,

~lilyrose
The voices say to kill you chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
i really love this story! it's so cool that even though he's blind, he's not helpless, and can do magic, but he's not punished for it!
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »