Reviews for As A Bat
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Awwww why not Severus other than that great chapter and I love the guardian! Is it a bear?
shadowkat1295 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
There are a lot of "blind Harry " stories that I really dislike,but this one is excellent,truly!The detail is plot was story.
SHJE chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Since Harry was able to see his family and others through items like the Mirror and his photo album, will be now be able to transfigured items with colors other than black?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
I really like this story. It has a very interesting premise. But there was one thing that had me confused. In chapter eight, Harry figured out the inscription on the mirror, but then later acted like he was clueless about what it did. Was this on purpose or an accident? Not trying to be rude or anything, just thought I should point that out. Thanks!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
so in this one vernon was the one concerned about little harry?
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
This is an awesome story. It kind of sticked to the canon of HP. But with HP in Slytherin. And 2 extra friends. Teehee. Well done. I will read ur sequel 2 next. Can't wait!
Redumdelta chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
This is...kinda bad? I mean, if Harry's a Slytherin, his debut to Hogwarts should be a lot more different than just the minor addition/substitution of Zabini Blaise to the original book. In the orphanage, harry is shown to already have a degree of control over his magic, but his life in Hogwarts is almost completely copied from the book(i.e. him not being all that talented at magic): Seriously, nothing changed and that doesn't make sense since if he were blind, he should just get all his notes in english AND braille, especially after all the staff know he is blind. This is a nice idea, but, dude, you just turned lazy after chapter 5, huh? Plus, no one made ANY sort of deal about him being a Parselmouth.
Foreman88 chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
The thing I hate the most about fanfiction is when authors stick too closely to canon. I could have pretty much skipped this chapter if I had already read the books. Making a fanfiction is pointless if you are not going to change the story in any meaningful way. Yes, Harry is blind and yes, he can do a bit of wandless magic, but neither of those have affected the story at all. The wandless magic has not because you have not really done anything with it that does not lead to a canon outcome. The blind part also has had no affect on the overall plot either, but that is only because you are insistant about making it follow canon. Do something with your story please that will require me to actually read the chapters instead of skim over them.
Sepulvedlore chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Its awesome! But you should have changed the summary and wrote there that you would do this separated like the books. I almost start cursing you for not writting draco x harry or harry x draco xD
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
XD this is awesome XD
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
please tell me you have sequels :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
i was wondering how you would implement a mirror with him being blind... goo djob
davycrockett100 chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
awesome
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
Great fic!
Interesting take on the blind twist. It followed the book well, and also there were enough differences to make it entertaining. Only thing is that James Potter was actually a chaser, funny enough- the movie said he was a seeker for some reason. haha
Yeah, fun fic. :D