Reviews for As A Bat
The Krystal Cat chapter 6 . 3/21
It's amazinggggg *melts* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 5 . 3/21
I started laughing like a maniac when the hat claimed him Slytherin. Is that normal? -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 4 . 3/20
XD draco never stops sounding like a fangirl when he introduces himself. It's almost like "hi! I'm Draco Malfoy, I know everything about you. Please be my friend. Please! My daddy can buy anything you'd like." -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 3/20
X3 I love this. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh mah gerd. X3 I love Daredevil. He's just perfect. And I can spot the little things that are similar, the cane, the typewriter (I believe :\ it's been a while since I've seen the movie), and the shades. And not to forget the rain :3 -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 3/19
Wiat... Was Vernon actually caring for him o.O -Cat.
Ani Mei chapter 12 . 3/16
I really enjoy your characterization of Harry and the rest of the cast. One would expect Harry to be even meeker than he is in canon, but he's actually much stronger and probably likable than the original. I am interested to see how Harry and Draco develop their relationship. Even though they're not on "opposite" sides, they still have a rather long way to go.
It's refreshing to read a fic where Harry's in Slytherin, but the Golden Trio is together, Gryffindors are not his mortal enemy and not everyone hates him, and Dumbledore is not manipulative, and Snape is pure evil or so incredibly OOC nice. I think you strike a good balance between keep them in character, but also another layer of depth.
It looks like the series is discontinued, but kudos on finishing the first book.
Robotboy chapter 6 . 3/15
that is so interesting!
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/15
this story is so interesting. really sad.. im very pleased to hear about the dursleys tho.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 12 . 2/20
See, everyone here knows that if it weren't for Snape loving Lily he could care less for Harry but this story proves that he can at least be civil about this. I sense a really good guardian/child relationship coming up.

I mean arrgh you have no idea how much I love this story. I think you got me back into Harry Potter again.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 7 . 2/17
Now I checked your profile to see if you had in fact written another story for the entire blind Harry series, and I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda sad to see the latest one was last updated in 2007. But the thing is no one here is really angry at that because it would be crazy to expect someone to re-write JK Rowling's insanely long series. The fact that the series is on permanent hiatus doesn't sway me the slightest from my opinion or decision to finish this fanfic, though.

One thing that I really noticed was that Harry was less "insanely brave" and more "thinking how to get out." Of course, he's still, well, INSANELY BRAVE, but at least he's thinking when he's risking his life at least three times a month.

And I swear to god if it turns out you killed of Richard I am so done.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 2 . 2/17
I am reaaally excited for this and I can already tell this'll be worth procrastinating my projects over.
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
You know what funny I bet the sorcerers stone could heal his eyes
mab70 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful story! Very well written, good pacing, no more descriptive than needed.
Thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Bloody hell I hate the smallest thing(no offense to the writer ) it's just that a owl named Hedwig so that it means a pet that isn't even needed in the warding world just use floo powder he'll your wizards create a better phone if you have to and the wand Ya he has a part of voldemort in him but that shouldn't affect his magic to such a degree that his core is almost the exact same like probably making it a Phoenix would do. Only on chapter 3 sorry for this but it's really starting to bother me when all the story's create the biggest flaws for themself
644 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »