Reviews for As A Bat
This is gettin interesting
babyvfan chapter 4 . 4/21
I won't lie. I was hoping that Harry and Draco would really hit it off
babyvfan chapter 2 . 4/21
Awwww. Though he may be a bit more, lack for a better word, bolder than he usually is, he's still the same sweet Harry
The Krystal Cat chapter 8 . 3/23
So if it translates to 'I show' wouldn't it read 'wohsi' instead of 'woshi'? I don't remember what it said in the book and I'd check if I hadn't lent it to a friend... -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 7 . 3/21
Does Draco go with Harry down past Fluffy? Does he make up with Ron? Do I still love Snape? (Yes to that last question, he's my favourite professor.) -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 6 . 3/21
It's amazinggggg *melts* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 5 . 3/21
I started laughing like a maniac when the hat claimed him Slytherin. Is that normal? -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 4 . 3/20
XD draco never stops sounding like a fangirl when he introduces himself. It's almost like "hi! I'm Draco Malfoy, I know everything about you. Please be my friend. Please! My daddy can buy anything you'd like." -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 3/20
X3 I love this. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh mah gerd. X3 I love Daredevil. He's just perfect. And I can spot the little things that are similar, the cane, the typewriter (I believe :\ it's been a while since I've seen the movie), and the shades. And not to forget the rain :3 -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 3/19
Wiat... Was Vernon actually caring for him o.O -Cat.
Ani Mei chapter 12 . 3/16
I really enjoy your characterization of Harry and the rest of the cast. One would expect Harry to be even meeker than he is in canon, but he's actually much stronger and probably likable than the original. I am interested to see how Harry and Draco develop their relationship. Even though they're not on "opposite" sides, they still have a rather long way to go.
It's refreshing to read a fic where Harry's in Slytherin, but the Golden Trio is together, Gryffindors are not his mortal enemy and not everyone hates him, and Dumbledore is not manipulative, and Snape is pure evil or so incredibly OOC nice. I think you strike a good balance between keep them in character, but also another layer of depth.
It looks like the series is discontinued, but kudos on finishing the first book.
Robotboy chapter 6 . 3/15
that is so interesting!
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/15
this story is so interesting. really sad.. im very pleased to hear about the dursleys tho.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 12 . 2/20
See, everyone here knows that if it weren't for Snape loving Lily he could care less for Harry but this story proves that he can at least be civil about this. I sense a really good guardian/child relationship coming up.

I mean arrgh you have no idea how much I love this story. I think you got me back into Harry Potter again.
649 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »