Reviews for As A Bat
13yearsagediff chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Thats not the way to tell someone they are a wizard, Hagrid did a much better job
fflai chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
I'm likely his ancestor, but since I died in 1783

I'm sorry for being a sucker for canon, but the History of the Bloody Baron is as follows: Rowena Ravenclaw's Daughter Helena stole Rowena's Diadem and ran away. Rowena asked the Baron to catch her, and he killed her in a rage. As soon as he realized what he'd done, he committed suicide.

Why is this relevant? Hogwarts is pretty much exactly 1000 years old, so the founders must have lived around that time. Ergo, the baron died somewhere around the year 1000.

Of course, this isn't at all relevant to the story, and you couldn't have known when you wrote the story as this part of history wasn't written by Rowling in 2005, but I'd still like to point it out just so I feel better :D

Otherwise it's a very fun read so far!
Xu-zuw chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Mn, loved it
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed!
Bjalf chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Disappointing. It's the original story from the books, just with a blind Harry in Slytherin. The story visits all the stations of canon.

There's no point in reading this story if you've already read the books or watched the movies.
Flying Chrissy chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Cool story! Look forward to reading the next one.
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
alinefgs chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
JustSomeone chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Harry seeing his parents in the mirror was a beautiful scene in the books, but now, when he is blind it is even more beautiful.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Awwww why not Severus other than that great chapter and I love the guardian! Is it a bear?
shadowkat1295 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
There are a lot of "blind Harry " stories that I really dislike,but this one is excellent,truly!The detail is plot was story.
SHJE chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Since Harry was able to see his family and others through items like the Mirror and his photo album, will be now be able to transfigured items with colors other than black?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
I really like this story. It has a very interesting premise. But there was one thing that had me confused. In chapter eight, Harry figured out the inscription on the mirror, but then later acted like he was clueless about what it did. Was this on purpose or an accident? Not trying to be rude or anything, just thought I should point that out. Thanks!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
so in this one vernon was the one concerned about little harry?
683 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »