Reviews for As A Bat
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
Why didn't he use a repair spell on his cane?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Really send a blind child into a forest at midnight that children are forbidden to enter at any time and to top off the one adult with him just leaves him with a prat to boot..right now who is the one lacking intelligence.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Hope he doesn't lose his cape. The funny thing is all they had to do was go to Dumbledore he would have made arrangements to have the dragon given to Charlie since he would have known how Hagrid got it lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Excellent way to describe the mirror but more heartbreaking than if he could actually see .
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Lol
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Wow even Hermoine is keeping her mouth shut about it...that's a surprise!
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Lol Richard is making a name for himself . It will be interesting to see how Severus reacts to Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Your Ron so far seems like a nice kid not the bigoted jealous arse usually portrayed. It's going to prove interesting how Harry is going to get around in school between moving staircases and the such.
babyvfan chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
This was a really good story. Though I do wish that Harry and Draco became friends, it was still good
babyvfan chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
This is gettin interesting
babyvfan chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I won't lie. I was hoping that Harry and Draco would really hit it off
babyvfan chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Awwww. Though he may be a bit more, lack for a better word, bolder than he usually is, he's still the same sweet Harry
Sketchy-d00d chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
So if it translates to 'I show' wouldn't it read 'wohsi' instead of 'woshi'? I don't remember what it said in the book and I'd check if I hadn't lent it to a friend... -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Does Draco go with Harry down past Fluffy? Does he make up with Ron? Do I still love Snape? (Yes to that last question, he's my favourite professor.) -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
It's amazinggggg *melts* -Cat.
658 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »