Reviews for As A Bat
RE Mistress chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
The ending... was... BEAUTIFUL! Loved the story, gonna read the next part now!
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I'm straight off to the next part. Well...after some sleep.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I'm really liking this.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Nice stuff. You know, normally I detest same-sex pairing that are not canon, as they don't make sense. Reading your story however, helps me to see that it's only the ones that take established canon and rip it to pieces by making two characters fall in love when, well...
Your story is already AU with a blind Harry and starts at the beginning, so changing Harry's sexual preference doesn't make a difference. It's AU!Harry. Geddit?
Anyway, love the story. Glad you were actually able to show Ron into a good friend right from the start and not just some tactless rude idiot, like others I could mention...
Love the idea of echo-location and the way Harry uses his other senses...
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Instantly obvious that it's written by an American. Please, prospective writers, learn something of the UK before writing about our social and health services. Neither are run on "for profit" lines, nor "not for profit" lines, nor are they "charitable" as an American would understand the term. Funding is (in principle) provided by the state, and though this does not preclude private contributions the administrative structures are not those of the corporate bodies Americans would expect to provide social and health services. The comment about "keeping the failing orphanage out of the red zone" is glaringly wrong.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I love this and can't wait to read the sequel
Lyra Arabella Snape chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I LOVE this story its so detailed but not so long that i find myself starting to daydream and missing most of what I'm reading also stops me from skipping parts of the story, because every part is vital:P
biblioholic chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful story! I especially enjoyed the plot twist of making Harry blind and Slytherin and not helpless by any means. If he's staying with Snape does it mean he'll never return to the orphanage?

Rate 8.45/10
My Solitude chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
This is quite a fascinating story. XD
Erisa Daelyn chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
that is awesome no dursleys! wow how did I get italics?
jayswing96 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
I like this story especially that Harry got to connect with Snape realistically.
EvilDime chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Interesting story, if a bit too close to canon to be truly new and exciting, I think.
- Dime
Tactition101 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Once again, this story is good, but I'm afraid for this chapter you have done something that most people who mimic books in some form and fashion have done. You see, you said at first that Harry knew what the mirror did, then you had him not, then you had him get addicted. See what I'm saying?
Tactition101 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
That has got to be the first time someone has done the broom scene without Harry getting to play quidditch I think. I like it though. On another note, you're doing really well on this story so far.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »