Reviews for As A Bat
Oliver-Max-Lyon chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. Its awesome
Haruchan-chan chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
mr james walter chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Good day

Need a loan for any purpose?. MR JAMSE WALTER government certified lender. We give out loans to businesses, industries and companies for cheaper rates. we also give credit to business and personal loans at an interest rate of 3%, the duration of 1year/10years, cheaper, but only if the borrower is in agreement with our company loan terms and conditions. If you are interested, please fill out a credit application form below and send it to us to allow us to begin the process of your loan delivery:

FORM loan application:

Country:
Gender:
Age
Occupation:

I hope to read your information
DaphinoraS chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
This was spectacular. Thank you.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
poor harry
AerynS chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Well done, well done, well done indeed!
I Am Coolio chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
AHHHHHHH SO GOOD, soo good.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Slytherson chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Great story so far just had to write a review about this sceen nothing bad about your story its just that I think JKROlling made this always seem to me like a setup it seems like a setup for the light and dark sides everytime I reread the stories of hp during the first train ride to hogwarts this part just seems to me like rons lied about the train being full and hermione could be working for dumbledore too I mean she is there so fast after leaving them before just to yell at them for fighting really really and come on ron laughing at draco and weasly vs malfoy family fued is something others shouldn't be put into uhg poor harry seems like he is already in the neck of things but but I'm so hooked on this story idea of yours so please keep writing this in the future well I'm off to read your next chapter thanks for writing and sharing this story of yours! :D so following this! :D
louise chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww I like vernon in this as he saved harry from his aunt
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I love this and the sequel (the bit that is posted anyway :P). Actually true to the books at the same time as keeping with your incredibly interesting storyline and managing to pull it all off. Kudos.

I greatly look forward to seeing how you work harry-draco- for once I am reading a ff that actually gets everything completely right, so I am eager to see how it will continue. And you manage-

it's just really impressive how you manage to have everything in keeping with their characterization.
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I love how you mirror parts of the book from here, but from a Slytherin, blind Harry's perspective.

The plot is fascinating.
Lucky Guard chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
great job. i loved this. very creative.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
copycat? wha? if'n it's inspired by an oliver twist inspired story, with daredevil flavor (and has more of the latter in feel)...copycat how?

also, diging this.