Reviews for As A Bat
linky2 chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
nice story, so will he save the day?
Sowen chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
You did well at getting past the Mirror part, as thta was obviously going to be hard but you made it work, well done! I love this story but I can't wait for Draco to stop being a prat-I can't wait to see how you change their relationship around!
Dragenphly chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
I like the way you dealt with the mirror. I'm looking fwd to more, keep it up!
Bu chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
yay! you updated! Sorry about the late reveiw, this week's been pretty busy for me. Anyways, I relly enjoyed the chapter! Good job with the mirror *gives thumbsup* Everything worked out great with it! Well, i better go. Update again soon please!

~bu
Anatala chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
A new chapter, yeah! It was really good, keep up the good work, and update soon. And you used my idea, double yeah! Glad I was able to help.
Kiki Cabou chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
This is brilliant! I'm really enjoying it. What a great premise. :D And I love Richard. He's so cute! Anyway, excellent job thus far. Hope you have time to continue it.
severusdraco chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
That's a nice little story you have there! But I would like it when you put a tad of action in it...but it's all up to you.
Fangfoot chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
AWESOME STORY!Update soon please!
me chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
Great story, I love the characterization as well as the fact that unlike in other SlytherinHarry storys Ron doesn't act a complete prat. I searched for the website you recomended on google, doesn't allow urls in the stories so if you still want to show it you have to put spaces between the letters so it isn't recognized as a url, or more simply put it in your authors page and refer to it in the story. Anyway, great story, I'm sure I'm not the only one to hope that you will put up the next chapter soon.
Kaaera chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
1) Loved how you set it up so that Harry could 'read' the mirror, and then see his family!

2) Loved what Blaise saw. *hugs him*

3) Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Lord LocalFreak chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
OH GOD I MISSED THIS FIC! *clings* ...was I right about the Daredevil references a few pages back? I still love this it's really well written- this chap must have been really difficult!
HecateDeMort chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
great
kungzoune chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
Well this is certainly and amazing twist on the books. I like the Harry slytherin thing. It's amazing how some elements of the movie Daredevil is also included. Very good. I will definitely place this one on my author alert list. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
texasjeanette chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
definately need more of this story... I like your unique spin on things and desperately look forward to your next chapter... blind harry has been done... but always blind harry has not, go you! texasjeaenette
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
Aw.. great chapter. Please update soon :)
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »