Reviews for As A Bat
Jules chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Maybe make Harry's finest desire a tie between having a family and being able to see. After all, if he wants to SEE his parents again he has to be able to see, doesn't he? You could also make it a way for him to learn colors more or less, depending on what James and Lily were wearing. He'd at least get red and green from Lily.
kitty254781 chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
I have to say that you have done a great job in portraying harry in this fic. you have made him human. i like how he spoke to hagrid. i look forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work. i'm sorry about your internet access. for the mirror you could have either harry find it one of the other boys like ron or blaise. those two would most likely be able to help harry discover the magic of the mirror or you can just skip over it. hope this helps.
LawlietLoves chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
This is amazing! I've never heard of a blind Harry before! It works really well! Please update soon!
Kali chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
This is an interesting story if I've ever read one! As for your problem with the mirror, since Harry has never seen anything before, puting images into his mind may not work. But, since it is a magic mirror, why not have it make his parents images pop out so he could touch them like he did with Dumbledores face? Hope this helps, and please continue soon!
Bu chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Hahaha! YES! Harry plays quidditch! XD yay! About the mirror tho… I have no idea ; maybe for people who are blind the mirror sends the images straight to their minds? I dunno. Er… I’m on the camping trip. Yup. I only got to read the chappy when we parked next to a hotel. Yay. :D It was an awesome chapter! Update again soon please!

~bu
HecateDeMort chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
have it in a dream, he can see in his dreams right

this is great
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
Wow what a great fic! This is so good! :) I loved how Harry's transfigured items came out black. I wonder what it would be like if he used Legilimens or a pensieve to show others his memories. Please update soon! :)
Molly Morrison chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
The mirror IS a problem, isn't it? I knew there was a reason why I started working on a deaf!Harry fic rather than a blind!Harry fic! (No, it's not posted... yet.) This is a great fic, I am greatly enjoying it. I especially liked the transfiguration scene, though the picture of Harry throwing all kinds of junk at the troll was pretty good too.. kind of Star Wars-ish.. ;-) Keep up the great work, I can't wait for a new chapter! :-D
Blackcathollow chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
ah, i absolutely loved it, cant wait to see what happens next. i liked the little twists you put in it, its different but still actually very very very very good. UPDATE SOON! i wanna know what happens next.
lessthanlucid chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
I'm enjoying this take on Hp its unique and diffrent though it has similaraties to the book which it important. Nicely done. Please write more soon cant wait.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Have the mirror have some sort of magical property that makes it seem as though the objects it reflects are really there physically, being one of the reasons that so many people have been so drawn to it. Because of the realism. That's my input, anyway.

I'm finding this to be a cool story. I'm much more fond the scary Harrys. They prove that there's some hope left in the Gryffindor House afterall, even if this particular scary Harry is in Slytherin. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story. You're going on my Author alert list.

Keep writing.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
I'm enjoying the pace of this story, and the independent character of your Harry.

Cheers,

A S-M
aj chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
its still a good fic but ill prob quit reading cuz its gonna take so long to get to the slashy goodness sorry!
Dadaiiro chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
hey! it's me again! it's just that I came up with another idea for the 'mirror scene'. It's true that It wont happen 'till his forth year, but he can enter Dumbledore's pensive and see through his memories so he can see his parents. Haha, but I guess if it is a pensive, it should be Dumbledore's and not Snape, Harry is suposed to admire his parents in this part of the story. I know that he will be a little disorientated 'cause he has no memory of seing, so praticly it's going to be the first time he will see things. but I guess it's the closest thing I can think of for him to see his parents... I dont' know, what do you think? well, we'll see what you come up with! see ya later!
Sowen chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Heh, I'd forgotten about the mirror... well you've done really well changing things and sorting things out so far, so I'm sure you'll work it out...Maybe the mirror could sort of push out their outline (you know, like embossing?) so thta it's rasied of the surface...thta's the only thing I can think of, sorry. Keep up the good work!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »