Reviews for As A Bat
kungzoune chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
Well this is certainly and amazing twist on the books. I like the Harry slytherin thing. It's amazing how some elements of the movie Daredevil is also included. Very good. I will definitely place this one on my author alert list. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
texasjeanette chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
definately need more of this story... I like your unique spin on things and desperately look forward to your next chapter... blind harry has been done... but always blind harry has not, go you! texasjeaenette
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
Aw.. great chapter. Please update soon :)
Cianna Greenwood chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Cool. Very cool. I like what you did to the Mirror. Not something that I would have thought of. Looking forward to future updates.
Wonapalei chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Now that is cool. So neat how Erised would let him see things-and it makes so much sense! So does Harry now know what colors things are? I mean, his family were wearing clothes of various colors, and now he'll have that memory to refer to.

I look forward to more as soon as you can manage it. It's a surprisingly original story in a fandom where everything's already been done...at least three times. :)
B Madden chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Oh that was awesome. I like how you made the mirroe show Harry his parents and family in his mind. Way wicked. ]

~B~
AchillesMonkey chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Blackcathollow chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Yay, updated at last. cant wait to find out what happens in the next chapter os please update soon.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Will Harry be very intelligent? Will something nasty happen to the Dursleys?
AchillesMonkey chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Very interesting story. How does Harry know the wand movements? Like the 'swish and flick'? Did Flitwick show him? UPDATE ASAP!
Wanamaker chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
Wow, it is a wonderful story! I like how you put Harry in Slytherin. Please update soon!
Dragenphly chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
I love this. I think this is absolutely fascinating and I beg that you don't abandon this story after a while, because your writing style and characterisation is just brilliant. I DO see you're going to have a problem with that Mirror...maybe someone else could come across it and tell Harry about it? Or maybe it works via mind as well? Well, I'm sure you'll think of something. Keep it up!
Anatala chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
I was reading your story and thought it was really good. It's an interesting twist on an old storyline. I was also thinking about your mirror problem. What if you had Harry stumble into the mirror and when he touched it, then he could actually see and that's when he saw his parents. Then when he lets go of the mirror, he goes back to being blind.
Ragnhild chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Stumbeled across your story yesterday and really like it. Please continue writing!

Have you got to the mirror yet? What if it talked?
Jules chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Maybe make Harry's finest desire a tie between having a family and being able to see. After all, if he wants to SEE his parents again he has to be able to see, doesn't he? You could also make it a way for him to learn colors more or less, depending on what James and Lily were wearing. He'd at least get red and green from Lily.
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »