Reviews for As A Bat
Dragenphly chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
I love this. I think this is absolutely fascinating and I beg that you don't abandon this story after a while, because your writing style and characterisation is just brilliant. I DO see you're going to have a problem with that Mirror...maybe someone else could come across it and tell Harry about it? Or maybe it works via mind as well? Well, I'm sure you'll think of something. Keep it up!
Anatala chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
I was reading your story and thought it was really good. It's an interesting twist on an old storyline. I was also thinking about your mirror problem. What if you had Harry stumble into the mirror and when he touched it, then he could actually see and that's when he saw his parents. Then when he lets go of the mirror, he goes back to being blind.
Ragnhild chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Stumbeled across your story yesterday and really like it. Please continue writing!

Have you got to the mirror yet? What if it talked?
Jules chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Maybe make Harry's finest desire a tie between having a family and being able to see. After all, if he wants to SEE his parents again he has to be able to see, doesn't he? You could also make it a way for him to learn colors more or less, depending on what James and Lily were wearing. He'd at least get red and green from Lily.
kitty254781 chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
I have to say that you have done a great job in portraying harry in this fic. you have made him human. i like how he spoke to hagrid. i look forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work. i'm sorry about your internet access. for the mirror you could have either harry find it one of the other boys like ron or blaise. those two would most likely be able to help harry discover the magic of the mirror or you can just skip over it. hope this helps.
LawlietLoves chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
This is amazing! I've never heard of a blind Harry before! It works really well! Please update soon!
Kali chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
This is an interesting story if I've ever read one! As for your problem with the mirror, since Harry has never seen anything before, puting images into his mind may not work. But, since it is a magic mirror, why not have it make his parents images pop out so he could touch them like he did with Dumbledores face? Hope this helps, and please continue soon!
Bu chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Hahaha! YES! Harry plays quidditch! XD yay! About the mirror tho… I have no idea ; maybe for people who are blind the mirror sends the images straight to their minds? I dunno. Er… I’m on the camping trip. Yup. I only got to read the chappy when we parked next to a hotel. Yay. :D It was an awesome chapter! Update again soon please!

~bu
HecateDeMort chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
have it in a dream, he can see in his dreams right

this is great
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
Wow what a great fic! This is so good! :) I loved how Harry's transfigured items came out black. I wonder what it would be like if he used Legilimens or a pensieve to show others his memories. Please update soon! :)
Molly Morrison chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
The mirror IS a problem, isn't it? I knew there was a reason why I started working on a deaf!Harry fic rather than a blind!Harry fic! (No, it's not posted... yet.) This is a great fic, I am greatly enjoying it. I especially liked the transfiguration scene, though the picture of Harry throwing all kinds of junk at the troll was pretty good too.. kind of Star Wars-ish.. ;-) Keep up the great work, I can't wait for a new chapter! :-D
Blackcathollow chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
ah, i absolutely loved it, cant wait to see what happens next. i liked the little twists you put in it, its different but still actually very very very very good. UPDATE SOON! i wanna know what happens next.
lessthanlucid chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
I'm enjoying this take on Hp its unique and diffrent though it has similaraties to the book which it important. Nicely done. Please write more soon cant wait.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Have the mirror have some sort of magical property that makes it seem as though the objects it reflects are really there physically, being one of the reasons that so many people have been so drawn to it. Because of the realism. That's my input, anyway.

I'm finding this to be a cool story. I'm much more fond the scary Harrys. They prove that there's some hope left in the Gryffindor House afterall, even if this particular scary Harry is in Slytherin. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story. You're going on my Author alert list.

Keep writing.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
I'm enjoying the pace of this story, and the independent character of your Harry.

Cheers,