Reviews for As A Bat
Moonlight Keeper chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I am reaaally excited for this and I can already tell this'll be worth procrastinating my projects over.
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
You know what funny I bet the sorcerers stone could heal his eyes
mab70 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful story! Very well written, good pacing, no more descriptive than needed.
Thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Bloody hell I hate the smallest thing(no offense to the writer ) it's just that a owl named Hedwig so that it means a pet that isn't even needed in the warding world just use floo powder he'll your wizards create a better phone if you have to and the wand Ya he has a part of voldemort in him but that shouldn't affect his magic to such a degree that his core is almost the exact same like probably making it a Phoenix would do. Only on chapter 3 sorry for this but it's really starting to bother me when all the story's create the biggest flaws for themself
KBTEAS chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
A good story! I'm excited to see what happens next, and I'm very glad that Harry is getting along with Shape! Please keep writing!
X chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
I have to say that I was disappointed in this fic. I expected the plot to differ from JKR's quite a lot more than it did. It would have been quite easy to do so, as well, which would have made it more enjoyable reading. Rehashing JKR's plot made it rather boring.
lilyjen09 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I like this story, but just FYI, blind people don't go around feeling people's faces. it is creepy, rude, and awkward and just not done, trust me, I've been blind my entire life.
moving-acc chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Blind!Harry is turning out to be an interesting story. I wonder how Snape will act around him.
00Misty chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This fic was not worth reading. Copy cat throughout. You could have given snippets of the important pieces and taken less than 5 chapters. There really was no point in this. Besides the blindness insertions, and certain dialogues switched, this was like a shorted version of the book.
here again chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
U should have written somthing of ur own not just rewrite the original fic with little changes here and there. ...just by placing harry in sytherin does not make this fic new...a sytherin couldn't hve done this...u described all griffy harry only...
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
loved story great work
SasuNaruorgi chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
this is a really great re-write of the original story and i hope you wil continue on.
Paty chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
why would he buy a telescope?
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Nice writing. Red and silver eh? Nice!
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014