Reviews for As A Bat
Paty chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
why would he buy a telescope?
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Nice writing. Red and silver eh? Nice!
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Great story! :D
LovePolgara chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Great story. I hope you're planning to write all of the books from this angle. I also like Harry a lot more here than in the actual books, he actually thinks things through, not charging in and merely reacting. Great job, keep up the good work.
ExplodingToads chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Human aren't biologically capable of sensing sound waves to that level. Even if they're blind. That was pretty unrealistic. I get that you don't want Harry to be overly weakened by the blindness, but him still being able to do that is a bit silly. Tip for writing, you have to be willing to let your characters suffer and fail a bit. No one is successful at everything they do, it starts to feel unrealistic and Mary Sue that way. If they always succeed there isn't any true conflict and the character feels boring.
ExplodingToads chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Ugh he was too much of a badass again. Everything else about the writing was spot on though.
ExplodingToads chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Hm, well he got overwhelmed so that's a flaw of sorts I suppose. Interesting seeing the little changes here and there from the original.
ExplodingToads chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hm. Well it's well written and an interesting idea. Harry seems too perfect though. All characters need flaws.
pikachucat chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Wowee! Awesome fic! I am definitely reading the sequel :)
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I only discovered this story yesterday but I absolutely loved your version of Harry, I'm on my way to see the sequels now :)
blood-elf101 chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Hey luv the story fantastic job xD do u know of any harry is blind fics? Ty for such an epic story
Me chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I love this story, but I have to comment on one small inaccuracy; Usually, when people are blind, they keep their eyes closed at all times. Not much sense in opening them if they don't work, eh? Also, it helps them use the rest of their senses better, because the brain isn't focused on trying to see all the time. If the eyes are closed, the brain doesn't expect to see anyways, so it doesn't waste any energy on it, helping the blind person focus on other senses.
YeCatsJ chapter 12 . 8/29/2013