Reviews for As A Bat
perfectly weird chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
wow, this story is really good. I like the way you potray a blind Harry-and plus, he's not some kind of blind Marty-Stue! Kudos!

I really can't see Harry and Draco though..*grins*...can't wait for your next update!
Kaaera chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Awesome! I love the way you got Harry on the broom, and how you included the whistle and echo location. I can't wait to see the next chapter of this great story!
aj chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
really good fic hope theres more soon but q & a here is this gonna be slash anytime soon i mean are you gonna jump it to like sixth years or something?
HecateDeMort chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
this is great
Bu chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Yay! Harry can fly! i knew he had it in him! Echo location, i wouldnt have thought of that. tis a great idea though! good job with it. well gotta go! update soon please! thanks!

ps: um im not gonna be with a computor for the next 2 or so weeks so when u update i'll reveiw as soon as i can!
sak chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
This chapter had me smiling. I'm so glad there was a way to get Harry on a broom and echo location was a great idea! And I liked the way Harry talked Draco down from the air. He is so sensible and I am really enjoying this story!
Sowen chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Wow! I wondered how he was going to fly and although I figured it would be something to do with bats but I didn't even think of that. This is a really good fic and I love it. I'm so glad you update regularly, keep up the good work!
spacecatdet chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
I do like your story. It is well thought out and flowing smoothly. Please keep up the good work and update soon.
Fantasy101 chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
I quite like this! I wasn't sure if I would or not but I gave it a try an loved it! Though u need more Harry Draco bits! Though I spouse they will be more though, right considering the pairing! Blaise seems to be Harry's freind but I always saw him more Malfoys best friend-mayb that jus me. But I do love this story so far an cant wait to read more!
aliba chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Hey, interesting way to get around the challenge of being blind there in Quidditch. There also seems to be less contention between Harry and Malfoy, which of course stands to reason, I still doubt somehow that there would be any romance between the two for quite some time. I'm so grateful at the speed with which you updated, very industrious of you. Hope you get another one up soon.

Until next time.
B Madden chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Oh I like that. echo location. Cool idea. )

sadfru chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Ilove this you havent tried to make him uber harry who can do no wrong but keep it within the realm of possibility.

Also this is the first story I've read that includes harry with a herbology fetish

wouldn't mind seeing how he'll react to the huge three headed mut

Keep writing and I'll keep reading
Aowyn chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
I think that your story is coolness! I enjoy the little quirks that you come up with to get around Harrys difference. Please keep the chapters coming, I love it when you update. :)
tansy1354 chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
I like the way you describe the way Harry's senses compensate for his loss of sight. I also like that Harry seems to be able to have his feet in two camps and encourage friendliness between the two. The blindness seems to have given inner strength and self-confidence, can't wait till your next chapter.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Harry's getting realy annoyed by the whispers? Richard's enjoying himself? I thought he doesn't have any toes? Harry really don't like Snape? When would Draco grow up?
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »