Reviews for As A Bat
DreaBean chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Hm...instead of the mirror of Desire (Erised frontwards) show it to him, have the voices talk to him? and maybe come out of the mirror?

Hope it helps! and lovely lovely lovely! I love this story and I love H/D and thank you for waiting for it. I already feel like a pedophile for liking it in the first place, I'd rather have them be 16 or...something. I LOVE IT!

fav stories

fav author
xyvortex chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
I just wanted to mention that i love how you're using sound as a source of sight for Harry but i just wanted to mention that most sonar work by a blast of sound that would send back the information... bats actually emit a clicking noise they use for echolocation... a constant whistle would just send a barrage of noise that would be difficult to differentiate. either Harry's works differently or maybe you could change the device into a hand held clicker. thanks again it is a wonderful story
xyvortex chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Great so far but as for the mirror... one of two possibilities is that the magic of the mirror actually allows harry to "see" his parents, either as someone would with normal sight or with his echo-location. another possiblity would be that the magic would let him feel, hear and smell them... i like the first one best though.
Miss Lesley chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
This was an excellent chapter. I am glad that Harry called Ron on his laughing at Draco's name. Who knows maybe Draco would not have been a prat if he had not done that.

The mirror. I was thinking that maybe if Draco followed Harry to where the mirror was and while harry was touching the mirror Draco would touch Harry, then Harry would be able to have the image directly imported into his head. But then that would defeat him being blind and he might really get addicted to it. But then I thought what if while they completed the circiut Draco was able to see what Harry's greats desire was and he would tell Harry what he sees?

Or maybe in the case of blind people, the mirror speaks and tells the person what is reflected.
Dadaiiro chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
This fic has been incredible! seriously! It's been really interesting to see how Harry has managed withhis blindness and continue his life as normal as posible. he now has the oportunity to fly as well! he has to be in his house team! he just gotta! he's really good in his broom and now that he has the whistle, well, things are going to be easier. by the way, it's curious to see how he ended up in Slyterin, I know the hat had told him he would do well in that house, but I thought that perhaps because of Malfoy he would chose to be in a different house like in the orinal book. Blaise has been a great friend, I like him very much. he has allways been an enigma to me, but I like him. I'm really glad Ron continued his friendship with him even after he got sorted into the snake house. that proves his reald friendship! speaking about snakes... is Richard going to have an important place in the story? Snape, he looks like he still hates him, even if he is in his own hose hoho, but Severus Snape's hate towards James Potter is beyon his death... or so it seems. will Harry realice Quirrel is after something? Oh! I cant wait to keep on reading! this is so interesting! Please update soon! this is one of my favorite stories!
faemouse chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Wonderful! This is an absolutely delightful read, and very original. You diverge from the cannon very realistically, and keep everyone in character for the most part. Cheers!
perfectly weird chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
wow, this story is really good. I like the way you potray a blind Harry-and plus, he's not some kind of blind Marty-Stue! Kudos!

I really can't see Harry and Draco though..*grins*...can't wait for your next update!
Kaaera chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Awesome! I love the way you got Harry on the broom, and how you included the whistle and echo location. I can't wait to see the next chapter of this great story!
aj chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
really good fic hope theres more soon but q & a here is this gonna be slash anytime soon i mean are you gonna jump it to like sixth years or something?
HecateDeMort chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
this is great
Bu chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Yay! Harry can fly! i knew he had it in him! Echo location, i wouldnt have thought of that. tis a great idea though! good job with it. well gotta go! update soon please! thanks!

~bu

ps: um im not gonna be with a computor for the next 2 or so weeks so when u update i'll reveiw as soon as i can!
sak chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
This chapter had me smiling. I'm so glad there was a way to get Harry on a broom and echo location was a great idea! And I liked the way Harry talked Draco down from the air. He is so sensible and I am really enjoying this story!
Sowen chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Wow! I wondered how he was going to fly and although I figured it would be something to do with bats but I didn't even think of that. This is a really good fic and I love it. I'm so glad you update regularly, keep up the good work!
spacecatdet chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
I do like your story. It is well thought out and flowing smoothly. Please keep up the good work and update soon.
Fantasy101 chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
I quite like this! I wasn't sure if I would or not but I gave it a try an loved it! Though u need more Harry Draco bits! Though I spouse they will be more though, right considering the pairing! Blaise seems to be Harry's freind but I always saw him more Malfoys best friend-mayb that jus me. But I do love this story so far an cant wait to read more!
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »