Reviews for Don't Forgive Me, Father, For You Have Sinned
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I applaud you for this.
BelliValli chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hm. That's too bad. You really should actually learn about Confession before you write about it... it would certainly improve this or any story.

You just don't seem to have any grasp of it whatsoever... Confession, that is... Really too bad... but it's hard to believe that anyone who was Catholic their whole life would be equally ill-informed... so maybe take that into consideration when writing for a charater. ie: Do not inflict your own ignorances/weaknesses upon you character when they are quite inappropriate to that character... something we all need to remember when writing.

And maybe... just maybe... learn something about Confession. You will be surprised... and you will be better for at least having the knowledge and understanding.

Good luck.
FREE MONEY WOOHOO chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Heh, seems like Kenny and Ze Mole could get along very well. "Where is your God now, huh? Where is your merciful faggot now?" I love this fic! It's so Kenny!
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
i personally think the entire christian religion is kind of...

...

...

cough...

good story!
The Whipcracker chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Cool fic. This really does seem like Kenny is just plain sick of dying and confession, all over in a cycle. You really did capture Kenny in this one. I've never confessed before (and I am a Catholic), blame my parents...anyway, great job!
OutrageouS chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That's a very interesting perspective. I'm not Catholic, I'm Presbyterian and I do believe there is a God.. you know. I'm not familar with the whole Catholic thing, but from what I've heard, it doesn't sound *suitable*. I dunno. According to what I believe at least.

I liked this, though. Especially since you decided to put it in Kenny's POV.

l0v3-hanu
CHEEZY POOF chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
hey man this is what I call KENNY!

don't feel bad on why you made kenny sound so bad I actually like the fact that you stood your ground. You included that his parents were is TRUE! I just have a tiny quenge at the way you express it,

but anyway that was tight!

((hint/hint) notice anything familuar about my

e-mail! if U do you know othername)
Fogged Tears chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I'm surprised only one other person reviewed this, it's a beautifully written story.
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wondrful! This crap (Crap is in a good way, K? I always have to say that once in a while and it is usually in a good way, but SOME PEOPLE-Glares at other reviewests, wait, there are none, aw well-think that its bad!) reminds me of what I feel about God. I am not a deeply religious person and I guess maybe you aren't either. Kenny speaks about it better then I do and yes, that merciful faggot is probably laughing at me right now. I mean why bother when we are all going to Hell anyway? Opps...getting off topic. To make a long review short, this thing was a blowing mind rush. That is why I am adding it to my favorites.

Thanks for reviewing my fic. And thank me for reviewing yours...man, that was lame...LOL!

Snuffy