Reviews for Believing a Lie
ouyang393 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Up to now, I think this is just a retelling of the Inuyasha story. You should show us your own plots.
Sadistic Memory chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
Ah, that's a new twist. Recognition, but that would probably affect Kagome, right? Well, you already know how happy I am that you started up again.
Foxangel chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
Vert intersetting. I like it! Please update soon!
L.T.Z chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
I love the story :) don't stop!
asdsfghjhgfdsa chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
You know...this makes absoloutely no sense...but after I read this I got the sudden urge to start cooking. Something with batter. I don't know why, as the only thing with batter I can make comes in a package. Anyway, it's really suspenseful and an interesting look in Naraku's devious mind.

Sigh. I always feel bad for Kikyo. I don't even like her that much, but I always feel sorry for her anyway. Even if she, like, covered Inuyasha in lighter fluid and threw a match at him, I'd still feel bad for her. Maybe a bit more for Inuyasha if THAT situation ever happened...

So there's a visual for yah. Even though it's impossible for Kikyo to acquire lighter fluid. ANYWAY sorry for rambling and continue the great story. It seems like the only one of my favorite's list that's getting updated these days...

*Tear.*
ingra-of-mordor chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
Cool chapter! Please update soon!
ingra-of-mordor chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Ah! You have the story done! Excellent! Please update soon! I love Naraku fics, and you are a good writer. Anyway, the story rocks! I love seeing things from Naraku's view.
asdsfghjhgfdsa chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Ah! The pressure strikes. The witty comment is in the making, so hold tight (and maybe post another chapter to inspire my grand wit, hinthint). ANYWAY. I'm going on vacation soon, so if I don't review you if you put up a new chapter, it is because of the whole not-being-anywhere-near-a-computer thing, not because of lack of interest.

Anyway, as usual, good work and I look forward to updates.
asdsfghjhgfdsa chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
I like it, original storyline, good pace and all that. Updates would be much appreciated.

Hmm.I wish I could think of something witty to say, but I'm fresh out. Maybe next chapter.
InuMaru chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
oh oh oh I am just dyeing with curiosity to see the rest of this story.

People think it is wierd but I love seeing inuyasha and naraku fanfics although preferbly without the abuse to my poor sweet inuyasha.

This fic is already giving me all kinds of ideaas.

So please Update
ingra-of-mordor chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Coolness overload! Of course, you know you'll have to update really, really soon!
Sadistic Memory chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
one pagers? when they're all summaries? well, there's something wrong with you. _ kidding!

blackats
ingra-of-mordor chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
Cool story. I like your decription of character especially. Please update soon.
Sadistic Memory chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
i thought i reviewed, but oh well. did you finish moving?

blackcats