Reviews for The Becoming
joeyjoejoejr chapter 3 . 2/19/2001
heh ... kinda get the feeling max is on a power trip or somthing ... "justice has spoken" cant wait till she puts on the red cape ... hehe good story tho ill be waiting for the next chapter
Kara chapter 3 . 2/18/2001
Wow. Very intruiging. I can't wait to see where this is going. I hope you write more soon. I like seeing Max in the throes of philosophical crisis. Very cool. :) Very existential too. :) :) Please continue.
limona chapter 3 . 2/18/2001
This was another fine installment. Max pondering universal questions as people her age are wont to do was an especially nice touch. I look forward to your next part.
Genie Este chapter 2 . 2/7/2001
Very impressive, Nevermore. Keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting patiently for the next part... :-)
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/5/2001
This is really interesting, kee it up!
Ciderbreak chapter 2 . 2/4/2001
This is great! This is one of the first action/adventure stories I've ever been interested in. Usually I go for the romantic ones. ANd you do have the elements there, like Max thinking Logan is cute. That solidifies the character for me, so it's nice to see you doing that. I also like the Rory guy. He's got history and charisma and I care what happens to him. Don't rush through this, okay? I don't really care how long it takes to write, as long as you keep paying attention to detail.
Aromagik chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
This is great - can't wait for the next part!
Graywolfian chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
That was really good. Please continue the series.
ERin chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
This is great! I love how the story is progressing. Please, keep writing!
limona chapter 2 . 2/2/2001
Well written and engaging, though I was a bit thrown off by the Darth Maul thing. It's about time someone wrote compellingly about a male member of X-5 besides Zack. I enjoyed it and look forward to your next piece.
Sarge chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Ohhh, very good. Very well done. Interesting idea having another manticore fighting for justice. I wonder what Logan's going to say when he hears about it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Wow, that was really good, i liked the action sequence. Finish this real soon, i'm thinking a nice little scene where Logan takes care of MAx. Whatya think? Well, its your story, i'm sure whatever happens it'll be great. Peace. Out.

Ashley
nkc chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
a mature writer! what a welcome addition to the scene. well thought out, well written. it's such a relief to_ read_ a story, not _ _ it. i'm intrigued with the storyline, and look forward to reading subsequent chapters.
TRTT chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
hmmmm...interesting...continue, I'd like to see what happens next...
Erin29 chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Great beginning! I can't wait for more of the series, I hate being left in suspense! :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »