Reviews for Which Witch?
BlueWater5 chapter 45 . 3/4/2019
Great story! Thank you for writing and sharing.
Patricia the Leprechaun of God chapter 45 . 7/9/2018
Ah, this is an adorable fan fiction! I think this is my favorite of yours yet. Though I have to say, do you have a vendetta against Harry Potter? He never seems to get a happy bending in your stories. I think it's awesome that Draco is working with dragons in Romania! I have to say, I wouldn't mind a spin off about his adventures... * hint hint * Julia's a surprisingly normal name for a wizard/witch, haha! Awww, they're family is so adorable! I'm happy that you made Neville and Luna a couple here, and gave Remus a happy ending. I hope they end up with their own weddings someday! I'm so glad there weren't many casualties of people we know and love, particularly the Weasley's. That would've been so sad, don't you think? It's too bad we didn't see much of Sirius here, but I understand why. You did write about him in your other fanfic, after all. Nata is such a great character! She'll make a great auror. :)
Patricia the Leprechaun of God chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
WHAT?! This chapter is all over. From HARRY FREAKING POTTER hitting on Tonks to Hermione asking for birth control, I was just like, "WOW, that escalated quickly." I have to admit, I was super surprised and a little weirded out at first (Harry X Tonks is as bad as Tonks X Sirius!). I was like, "Harry, no. This is supposed to be a Tonks X Severus fanfic I'm reading. You and your hormonal urgings will have to go somewhere else. Go shag Malfoy, for Merlin's sake." I still love this story, though! I love how romantic Snape is being. I also enjoy the bonding between Tonks and Draco. Would love to see more of our girl Ginny in the future (even though this story is completed)!
emmerrr chapter 45 . 4/14/2018
Waah! I didn't want it to ever end. I can't believe I haven't read this and its prequel before now. It's a serious mystery considering how much I loved Obsession when I read it at the start of the year! I've read it three times now! It only took me three days to get through The Forgiveness Within and Which Witch because the way you write is so easy to read. I get to the end of the chapter and want to know what happens next! I also appreciate the level of detail you write with. With some authors (who I love and think are brilliant regardless) I find myself skimming through sections thinking "blah blah blah" but not with your work! It's efficient and sufficient!

So I love love love Snape and Tonks (and Remus and Sirius) and my current life goal is to write a story that is basically complementary to canon till the last few chapters of Deathly Hallows (lol but seriously...). I have been using much of your work as inspiration and if I ever manage to upload it I will credit you accordingly. Wish me luck! I can't do it in order at all, and I often wonder how fabulous authors like yourself organise your writing. I seem to recall you mentioned some kind of blog or journal in the comments of one of your stories; could you please point me to that again?
Amandah Leigh chapter 45 . 7/14/2017
I know you don't write in the HP universe anymore but I hope you still read your reviews. This and The Forgiveness Within have been my favorites for many, many years and every so often I'll come back and read them again, loving them just as much as I did the first time. If you write fanfic in other fandoms now and wouldn't mind PMing your pen-name, I'd love to read other word by you. (Same goes for if you're writing non fic fiction available for purchase). I just love your style, characterizations, and the wy you weave your plots. :) -AL
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life in India, 29 and unmarried, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this will lead to a jail term. One may argue that these individuals belong to a minute tribal (or similar) hamlet untouched with modernity, one may also note that travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail and divorce irrelevant. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices and ignorance are shining through, and are offensive.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life here, 29 and single, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this can lead to a jail term. Travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices are shining through, and are offensive.
axdxa chapter 45 . 4/16/2015
Aaaw, amazing
narutonarutolove chapter 45 . 5/1/2012
sequel!
Trikergirl chapter 45 . 1/4/2012
Review for 'The Forgiveness Within' & 'Which Witch' - Utterly brilliant! Hooked from the start of both stories. Superb characterisation, story/plot and pacing meant that both these pieces were both compelling and thrilling from the start.
I Luv R-T chapter 45 . 8/13/2011
perfection! i really enjoyed this so much. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
AWW!

They're a family now!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
I hate Fudge!

And Tonks impersonating Voldy?

Let's hope that never happens.

But since you brought it up, it probably will :I
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I got 2 words 4 ya Bloody Fantastic ;)

Ur a bloody awesome writer...keep on rocking girl love ur story on snape/tonks.

P/S: I want more can i have more pretty please coz there not much good story on Snape/Tonks i totally love this 2 pairing.
LiteratusAO3 chapter 45 . 5/18/2008
This was wonderful. I had so been hoping that there was a completed sequel and there was! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Kate