Reviews for Which Witch?
Amandah Leigh chapter 45 . 7/14/2017
I know you don't write in the HP universe anymore but I hope you still read your reviews. This and The Forgiveness Within have been my favorites for many, many years and every so often I'll come back and read them again, loving them just as much as I did the first time. If you write fanfic in other fandoms now and wouldn't mind PMing your pen-name, I'd love to read other word by you. (Same goes for if you're writing non fic fiction available for purchase). I just love your style, characterizations, and the wy you weave your plots. :) -AL
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life in India, 29 and unmarried, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this will lead to a jail term. One may argue that these individuals belong to a minute tribal (or similar) hamlet untouched with modernity, one may also note that travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail and divorce irrelevant. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices and ignorance are shining through, and are offensive.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life here, 29 and single, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this can lead to a jail term. Travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices are shining through, and are offensive.
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 45 . 4/16/2015
Aaaw, amazing
narutonarutolove chapter 45 . 5/1/2012
sequel!
Trikergirl chapter 45 . 1/4/2012
Review for 'The Forgiveness Within' & 'Which Witch' - Utterly brilliant! Hooked from the start of both stories. Superb characterisation, story/plot and pacing meant that both these pieces were both compelling and thrilling from the start.
I Luv R-T chapter 45 . 8/13/2011
perfection! i really enjoyed this so much. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
AWW!

They're a family now!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
I hate Fudge!

And Tonks impersonating Voldy?

Let's hope that never happens.

But since you brought it up, it probably will :I
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I got 2 words 4 ya Bloody Fantastic ;)

Ur a bloody awesome writer...keep on rocking girl love ur story on snape/tonks.

P/S: I want more can i have more pretty please coz there not much good story on Snape/Tonks i totally love this 2 pairing.
katherinegrace79 chapter 45 . 5/18/2008
This was wonderful. I had so been hoping that there was a completed sequel and there was! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Kate
etherian chapter 45 . 5/13/2008
I spent a great afternoon and evening reading this and truly enjoyed it. You have a great talent and your writing pulled me into the story and kept me in. Bravo!
Tona-Babino chapter 45 . 1/29/2008
Okay, "Next chapter of their lives" which to me translates into next chapter or next stories. I love these and have read both and also the short "Bubbles" one-shot. I havent reviewed much because it takes a lot for me to do so. And now I can't resists any longer.

I WANT MORE!

Come on? another one-shot? Perhaps Julia's days at Hogwarts? Anything?

P.s: Its a fave of mine and will forever be.

Loved it :):):)
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 45 . 12/27/2007
I'm really glad that Tonks was the one that actually kissed Snape in front of all of the people. I kind of imagine Snape running away in horror if he kissed Tonks in public. This story is really good and you've got a really good writing career in front of you.
LadyGrelka chapter 45 . 11/13/2007
I loved it just great. A perfect ending to a very long and great story. (Both parts lol)