Reviews for Which Witch?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life in India, 29 and unmarried, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this will lead to a jail term. One may argue that these individuals belong to a minute tribal (or similar) hamlet untouched with modernity, one may also note that travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail and divorce irrelevant. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices and ignorance are shining through, and are offensive.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
"Women get married that early all the time in India. It's not uncommon"

As an Indian who has lived most of her life here, 29 and single, I take exception to the above statement (unless you're referring to the pre-Independence era, which ironically enough was under British administration and would put your story somewhere at latest in the 60s). The minimum age for marriage in India is 18 for women and 21 for men. Violating this can lead to a jail term. Travelling abroad would require a passport with the date of birth and the marital status of the couple which would imply that the "marriage" would be automatically annulled and their families in jail. Rather than holidaying in Britain, they'd be in a juvenile home.

Your prejudices are shining through, and are offensive.
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 45 . 4/16/2015
Aaaw, amazing
narutonarutolove chapter 45 . 5/1/2012
sequel!
Trikergirl chapter 45 . 1/4/2012
Review for 'The Forgiveness Within' & 'Which Witch' - Utterly brilliant! Hooked from the start of both stories. Superb characterisation, story/plot and pacing meant that both these pieces were both compelling and thrilling from the start.
I Luv R-T chapter 45 . 8/13/2011
perfection! i really enjoyed this so much. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
AWW!

They're a family now!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
I hate Fudge!

And Tonks impersonating Voldy?

Let's hope that never happens.

But since you brought it up, it probably will :I
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I got 2 words 4 ya Bloody Fantastic ;)

Ur a bloody awesome writer...keep on rocking girl love ur story on snape/tonks.

P/S: I want more can i have more pretty please coz there not much good story on Snape/Tonks i totally love this 2 pairing.
katherinegrace79 chapter 45 . 5/18/2008
This was wonderful. I had so been hoping that there was a completed sequel and there was! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Kate
etherian chapter 45 . 5/13/2008
I spent a great afternoon and evening reading this and truly enjoyed it. You have a great talent and your writing pulled me into the story and kept me in. Bravo!
Tona-Babino chapter 45 . 1/29/2008
Okay, "Next chapter of their lives" which to me translates into next chapter or next stories. I love these and have read both and also the short "Bubbles" one-shot. I havent reviewed much because it takes a lot for me to do so. And now I can't resists any longer.

I WANT MORE!

Come on? another one-shot? Perhaps Julia's days at Hogwarts? Anything?

P.s: Its a fave of mine and will forever be.

Loved it :):):)
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 45 . 12/27/2007
I'm really glad that Tonks was the one that actually kissed Snape in front of all of the people. I kind of imagine Snape running away in horror if he kissed Tonks in public. This story is really good and you've got a really good writing career in front of you.
LadyGrelka chapter 45 . 11/13/2007
I loved it just great. A perfect ending to a very long and great story. (Both parts lol)
Nat chapter 45 . 8/22/2007
Hey Kerry! this is my overall review, as promised :)

Heh I couldn't help but noticing that this story has nearly 400 reviews... maybe I should break this one up into 3 smaller ones hehehe.

Ok where to start... how bout stars? I mean, rating stars. Out of 5, I think "Which Witch?" deserves 4/5 stars. (In comparison, I thought the prequel, "The Forgiveness Within", deserves 5/5 stars).

The only reason I didn't give this fic 5/5 was because I had a problem with the plot. I felt that it lacked a certain sense of direction... I'm finding it hard to explain how I feel about this, but I'll try;

Basically, when I was reading WW, I felt that I didn't have any idea where the story was going to end up.. Like I couldn't foreshadow anything major (ie: the final battle with Voldemort). I guess I could say it was like having nothing solid to grasp onto.. or say, a final destination in mind.

This is why I started reading the fic a few weeks ago, and then stopped after reading several chapters (only to pick it up again since I was so impressed with the prequel, that I had to give it another go). I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.. and I have no suggestions on how to improve this in future fics, but I thought you might like to know how I felt anyway.

Ok, with that said and done I would like to point out that I did give it 4/5 stars which means I still thought it was awesome!

I liked the way that you included lots of the other minor 'Harry Potter' characters in the fic. For example, Mad-Eye and the other Aurors. It gave the fic a HP feel, without centering on the golden trio (Harry, Ron and Hemione). It was like the spotlight was reversed since the trio were the minor characters in this fic.

I loved how Tonks and Severus were developed. For example, how Severus still had self esteem issues he needed to get over. And I simply adored Nata! What a wonderful character you have created! However, I did feel that Severus was slightly OOC at the end (with getting married and having a baby) but since he has never been in these situations in canon, I don't see how you can avoid this.

I think you've gotten me interested in Draco fanfic now too.. (you got me hooked on Snape!). Draco was well written.. I liked seeing him saved rather than evil.

The length of the fic was ideal. Long enough to be satisfying, and to develop the characters and plot. I didn't realise how long it actually was until I found the word counts for the Harry Potter books. Geez it must have taken you forever to write this!

The point of view was ideal too - 3rd person, but with insight into characters thoughts (was it limited to Tonks, or Severus too?) I cannot stand fanfics written in the first person... I really do not enjoy that style.. which is a shame. But yeah, the point of view was excellent, and there was a nice balance of dialouge, thoughts and descriptions.

Basically I adore your writing stlye. This fic was brilliant, as I have come to expect from you. Well done :) and thanks for the many hours of joy (and sleep deprivation!) you have given me!

xox