Reviews for Ask
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very cute. I absolutely adore George and Lee, and your story was nicely written.

And you definitely didn't need the 'borders on twincest' warning. Just seemed like mates mucking about to me, nothing remotely sexual about their interactions.
READER chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOVED IT!
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
N'aw... The end is awesome.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
you're right it does kinda look like twincest but obviously isn't when you're going on about how George is gay and Fred is not, anyways, a great pairing, Fred's great too ;P
NailPolishRemover chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is cute! :D

There's really not enough on this pairing.
Luthien's-Dream chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
aw. That was so sweet.

Luthien x
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
“George, you’re the one who’s gay. If anyone should be having a problem with this it’s me, not you. I can’t believe you’re being so prejudice against yourself. There is nothing wrong with being gay and according to the girls…

ya that is so true

“You’re not going to tell me?”

“No,” George scowled throwing Fred an angry look.

“Who are you going with?” Fred asked brightly ignoring his brother’s look and giving him a shove for good measure.

“No one,” Lee admitted.

“Neither is George, why don’t you two go together?”

Lee tried to suppress the wave of butterflies that suddenly started flapping in his stomach. There wasn’t enough hope in the world that he could have what Fred just offered him.

“Hate to inform you of this Fred,” he started hoping that if he put humor in he wouldn’t come off to badly, “but George is straight.”

Fred gave his brother a long looked before hopping of the bed as he declared, “No he’s not! And neither are you! And if you two don’t start realizing how much you want each other it’ll drive me insane! I’m getting sick and tired of hearing both of you whine!”

“What?” the two boys hissed in unison.

“All I’m saying,” Fred continued as he inched towards the door, “is that you two should try to work this thing out before you both end up dateless at the school dance because I for one don’t want to stand there and mope with you all night. I plan to enjoy myself and you two moping over each other all night is going to ruin my fun. So figure it out.”

That said Fred pushed a stunned Lee into the room and slammed the door behind him

oh great part *claps* you go fred. i love ya

awies so cute.i loved it
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Should I review stories written so long ago? 3 years ago? Hm, oh well. I loved it. Such a cute couple. This fic was making me think of a flashback George was having after the 7th book. Great! hehehe!
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
*SQUE* That was freaking amazing. I think I love you. Great job!

Miniola
LIzzy .the monster. O'Connor chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You should write more Lee/George fics. You're good. [I'm trying to write one now :P]
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
You must write some more of this pairing. I've always wondered who George and Lee went to the ball with and I like this pairing, it's cute!

RL4SBnotNT x
bombon chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I think that U SHOULD finish this!I've been waiting to find a good slash fic about George and Fred, that isn't twincest!
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
YAY! *applaudes*
I believe in you chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I liked this fic.. it's sweet.
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005