Reviews for The Moon Turns 'Round
luxor chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Your story is just the episode addition that we were missing ... now Sara's behavior and motivations are clear. You write so beautifully that is is not hard to get caught up in the world you create and feel it is more real than what we see on screen. Simply fantastic.
mossley chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was really nicely done. Great use of the warmth/coolness throughout the story.
kestinstewart chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Ahh very good. I've been waiting for some good Bloodlines fanfics... any chances of a post-ep fic? ::hint hint:: nudge nudge
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Oh, such a sweet little story. Lovely.
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wonderful metaphor usage, and nice portrayal of the characterization journey Sara's been on recently.
sentient chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Beautifully written, as always. I really liked this piece; sad yet hopeful. :)
ST-FLEUR chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Splendid! You're an talented author.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow...that was really great. Seems to get right into Sara's mind, how she feels the loss of Grissom's friendship more than anything else.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
nicely done. very well written. i like the theme of warmth and heat, it works well with the situation.
wp1fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Aww, very great story. I love how you tied in the warmth at the end, as if she's finally found everything she'd been waiting for in him. Beautiful.
Anansay chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I like this. Very well written. I was beginning to worry about the beginning but you wrapped it very nicely. :)
A good wrap-up of the entire show.
Nik chapter 1 . 5/24/2004