Reviews for Without the Mask
Playing Scrabble with Orcs chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ah, I was thrilled to see your little aside about me in the beginning! Oh! Wouldn't you die if season three consisted of Umi, Clef and children spawned from them? Drama drama drama! Thanks so much for mentioning me! I nearly jumped out of my chair!
Traidy chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
thats exactly what happened. so many people love this story, that they are hoping for another chapter.
Traidy chapter 21 . 10/20/2006
" Hey everybody! Psyc! Yeah I know, I thought I was done with this one two. But some of you people are just never satisfied. lol. Anyway, this is not only going to have another chapter after this... but it's going to have a sequel! Hopefully I can live up to the expectations. "

im guessing the people already got their "last chapter". maybe some one mentioned they wanted another chapter and it ended up that everyone wanted another chapter.
Milieva chapter 12 . 5/17/2006
I regret to say I had not read this sooner. It was only from the request that you be added to my list, and your submission of your first chapter that I even started to read it. You have no idea how happy I am to find a new fanfic to read. Umi/Clef at that.

I have only two suggestions. The word you ar looking for is manor. Not manner. They mean two completely different things. Manner is a way of acting, where as Manor is a home or piece of land ruled by a lord. . That and newly born infants cannot giggle or laugh, even smile. Unless completely enchanted. It is not until about four months or so that they have that ability.

This is where I have to stop now, if only I could get away with calling in sick today, but I am well enough to work and must. I shall finish this tonight, I think and give you my thoughts then.
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 19 . 8/4/2005
The ending was so sad.. (

Poor Clef..
RaevanDawn chapter 18 . 8/1/2005
::stares at the screen::

::gasps for air::

You... you... did... not... do...

I... hate... hate... you...

::falls over::
Jem46 chapter 20 . 7/16/2005
This was probably one of the top ten best fics. I've ever read. I wish you luck with writing a last chapter ,which I'm very excited about, and I'd also be interesting in reading your novel if you plan on posting it. Good luck with everything. Keep writing and stay creative.
impatiently waiting chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
You better post another chapter! If ya don't I'd be forced to take measures into my own hands and hunt you down! ;) So hurry up and finish the bonus chapter! Yay! I can't wait! This is a great story, by the way! Byez
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
Definitly another chapter.
RaevanDawn chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!

I almost cried when I saw there was going to be another chapter to this fic... I was so happy! ::pants:: Please please post soon! SOON! PLEASE!
Umi-chan3 chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Wow...I'm simply blown away and I'm only on chapter three! Unfortunately, now I have to get back to my own work for a little bit, but I'll be back later to read the end of this marvelous bit of fiction. The plot is totally original and the writing style is fabulous. I'm really impressed, and I might add, a little envious. .
Padme5 chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
I'm definately rooting for another chapter. This is one of my favorite fics. I really hope you make the chapter. Good luck on your book. (Ugh, I could never write... I change subjects far too quickly and go off on tangents _;; like right now. *coughs* anyways...)

Here's to hopeing for that chapter!
RaevanDawn chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
I am in complete shock. This story made me cry so many times its not even funny. I was so happy when I found that there was a happy ending. OMG I really didn't think there was going to be a happy one... Are you ever going to write the sequel?
ChexMixYum chapter 18 . 6/5/2005
ok.. i had a little trouble at the end... so did the guru bring clef back or something?

please email me.
Cereberus chapter 19 . 3/21/2005
Well, this is honestly, one of the most well written stories on this website. You did wonderfully with the plot as well as other things. This really is one of my favorite stories I have ever read!