Reviews for Looking To the Future
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Totally loved this. Not just 'cause it was a B/G - although, YAY! for that - but also for pointing that Angel is a pillock. The way he treated Wes all those years, especially during the Faith episode, was beyond crappy. Not to mention his double standard of moving on, but still clinging to the idea of someday him being with Buffy. I think Cordy got off lightly; she died never realizing that she was just a substitute for his 'soulmate'.
Catlimere chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Just found this story...love it. I love B/G fics, the more the better. I love the idea of Andrew being left the flat to keep up the charade that Buffy lives there.
PhenDog chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
A positively GREAT explanation for the whole Immortal bit...After all those bad relationships with vampires you'd think she'd know better.

Love how Angel got the brush-off too...*L* Which apocalypse is this exactly? Anyway, love the whole "he can just deal w/it himself" thing...even if it is a tad irresponsible! Poor Angel though...a stalker! *L* I've had boyfriends who tended to call incessently like that!

Thanks for a nice little bit of B/G fluff on too...there's not NEARLY enough of it. *Whine* And the more BeeGee the better, I say!
Lisabeth C chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
So creepy! Buffy is pulling an "Ashton"! C'mon, she thinks of Giles like a father, it's like super weird.