Reviews for Salem & Sabrina
Gina Surber chapter 5 . 6/5
Hey, don't know if you are going to continue. First off, I like where you are going with this story, but I want more from Salem's perspective, maybe continue dinner from his point of view instead?

also, about Harvey...PLEASE don't do anything unnecessary, I think he needs to remain just as clueless as he always has been, so please please PLEASE do not ruin him, and I am not a fan of Harvey. I completely agree with you about the show in fact, but I still feel like Harvey will always be clueless. I think it would be more interesting if Harvey, understanding it has something to do with Salem, might start getting more competitive, because that is also one of Harvey's traits. He usually gets upset first, then with some encouragement, he goes for it. Unlike Salem apparently who just has drive lol. I want to see Harvey fight for his woman, I am tired of relationships being discounted simply because the fanfic wants certain people together. I know how dumb that sounds, but I just want to see them srtuggle with their feelings longer. I do not want Salem to get it so easy! :) Maybe that Steve guy is the one who encourages Harvey, cause maybe he notices his buddy stressing and it maybe affecting his work. I am not against gay relalationships, but I feel like making HArvey gay is just taking the easy way out and it makes it too easy for Sabrina to "cheat". There needs to be that honest barrier to prevent them from getting away with it. Maybe at least a few more chapters of conflict before the "big boom", if you get my meaning. ) Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'm sorry I didn't use your stated format above, I couldn't organize my thoughts lol! Again, I love your story, and please keep going! Take care! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
MAGNUS?! MAGNUS BANE! XD sorry had to
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Please make more Sabrina/Salem fluff Dx
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Sabrina/Salem. I just love the thought of it XD but don't take it too far away from the fluff with any of them...o-0
salemsaberhagen chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like Salem as a cat but I have cat named Salem who looks just like Salem (cat)
Read till the end of the first page then no more (cat.)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
SakuraRose16 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU! IT'S 2012 AND YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED! I STARTING TO GET MAD!
SakuraRose16 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
OH FRICKIN CRAP!
SakuraRose16 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Sabrina and Salem have another moment, where she accidently reveals Harvey's and sabrina's soul pieces don't quite fit or something! (Or, in this case, option C)

And! Harvey is having an affair :)

(Normally I wouldn't be this mean to Harvy(I actually like him, he's a nice character)But this fanfic needs him to be evil)
SakuraRose16 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO DANG GOOD!
worldsultimatefangirl chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
OMG! I can't wait for the rest of the story, you have to keep writing/typing! I LOVE it SOOOOOOOO much!
TheStrangeFreakyMentalWriter chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
I like how this has gone so far, hope to read more soon. Oh, and the like Sabrina/Salem pair out of all.
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
So when's the next few chapters coming out?

I like it.

You go girl?
eva017 chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
i know it been almost 6 years (are you death?) but please update your story is great!
RozaHathoway chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
I like how Libby and Sabrina are friends. Is Libby going to know Sabrina's secret? BTW, GO SALEM/SABRINA! (srry, i don't know how to morph those two names... _)