Reviews for The Light and the Darkness
Legolas loves ME chapter 5 . 7/10
You. Do. NOT. Hurt. Legolas. (takes a deep breath and calms down slightly) lets get this straight. You do NOT hurt him. At all. ( mentally wishes I were the kind of person to punch people) I am getting out of here before you do to me what you are doing to him. Because hearing you treat him that way does that to me.
legolaslovesME chapter 1 . 7/9
you. do. not. hurt. him! i am getting away from your lies before you do to me what you are doing to him.
legolas loves ME chapter 2 . 7/9
okay…. (sighs and gains control) you. do. not. hurt. Legolas.
Susan chapter 15 . 7/4
I cried through out the last 5 chapters. Thank you so much for this story
Carawen chapter 15 . 11/4/2004
I just wanted to take the time and let you know a few things...

First of all Trinks, you are one of the most talented writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

The way you write Aragorn and Legolsa together shows the true meaning of the bond they share.

I really loved this troy form beginning to ending.

You do have a flair for grabbing my attention and holding it and we both know how hard that is lol.

You write with such style and grace.

Take a bow my friend, you deserve it.
Carawen chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
You are one of the most talented writer I know and I am proud to call you a friend.

You story is so well written and done with such class.

The way you write Aragorn and Legolas together shows the true bond of friendship. Not to mention the relationship between Leggie and Gimli.

I loved the ending where Legolas gives Gimli the old slip lol.

Take a bow girl, you deserve it.
Thorongirl chapter 14 . 10/21/2004
I love this story and I just a left a review at the end of chapter 15. I tried to read your newest venture, but the entire story does not display. Would you possibly be able to fix this?
Thorongirl chapter 15 . 10/21/2004
I read this a few months ago but that was before I was doing reviews and I forgot about it. I had, however, downloaded the whole story onto my computer so I found it again today while I was doing a "search." Truly, though, an excellent work. I appreciated the lack of "modernisms" that some authors unwittingly (and sometimes hilariously) use in their stories. The "battle" Legolas and Greenleaf waged was riveting. Anyway, I have added to my C2 list, "Kings, Prince and Steward."
Elven Dreamer Child chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Ridley is seriously freaking me out, Trinka. You know how I get when I watch (read) scary stuff...I'm reading this at night you know...*shivers* And where is Legolas?

Waiting for your next story,

Lisha chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Your story came recommended to me, and I enjoyed it very, very much. I love great angst and what you've done with Aragorn and legolas was outstanding. Your writing is very strong and very secure. I'm guessing that you are not a teenage writer but someone who has been around a bit and works hard on her work. I love the way you were able to create atmosphere this way. The descriptions, the interaction, "Greenleaf". It was such an exciting ride!

You are one of my favorite writers. I'll check often to see if you'll come back for more. I hope so!
Sunn-Kissed chapter 15 . 8/25/2004 all that's left is for Legolas to deal with his advanced claustrophibia. (hint hint:sequel)

Yah..I was expecting Alflocksom to die...then he didn't, but all's well that ends well, I guess.
Alinah chapter 15 . 8/22/2004
A perfect ending for a wonderful story. Complex, compelling, wonderfully plotted, all characters right on target!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. Im eagerly awaiting your next tale.

Alinah chapter 14 . 8/22/2004
I felt a huge sense of relief so see our friends all there, alive. At the same time it seems more than right that things do not turn "fine" all of a sudden. The way the evil deeds still linger shows how even when evil is defeated, it may still have an effect. Great job.

Alinah chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
*Sighs* Another great chapter. Beautiful how Aragorns "death" mirrors that of Legolas. Im in awe of this story.

Alinah chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
Very smart plotting! The reference to the childhood occurance was clever and gave the story even more (!) depth and background. Im so keeping my fingers crossed for Aragorn!