Reviews for Protect
arminmikeylover chapter 7 . 6/19
Oh my god, I'm crying for Kuro! He was great. I love and miss him.
Isabella chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I adore this book! Keep up with the awesome work! You really. Catch the character's personality!
toboesgirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
His birthday is in June just to let you know...
nightthewolf355 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
poor toboe.
hiddenwolffan chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Hige, you have like it almost down but he never insults people.. just letting you know sorry if it sounds mean.. not trying to be so sorry if this does offend you! :)
RavenLilyLuna chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
love the story
Italylover21 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Ha her name is Tanis that's so cool that's my last name haha poor toboe
Twilight Okami chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
This is the best 'Wolf's Rain' fanfic I've read... so far ;)! I like the plot and the OC's like Tanis. Though I would have like to see an ending with Tanis being reunited with her young sister or a sequel. Loved the ToboexTsume Father n Son stuff!
randommonium135 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
all of these chapters together make an absolutely great story. i enjoyed reading all of them. since i read them all together i decided to wait until last to review them all. they were all excellent. i like how you had serious moments but you also put comedy in there too. and thank you for not hurting toboe too badly. im a newbie to this site and just starting out but i enjoy your stories so much. and i look forward to reading more of them. thank you for writing such great stories. keep on writing you really are very good.
randommonium135 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
i was going to wait until the end to review about the whole thing and i still will but i just had to say you're really good at this and you should still keep on writing. and this was so good that i actually started to cry. ToT... but it was still really good. and its giving me inspiration for some of mi own stories. so thank you for writing such good stories.
wolfsrainnoob15 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
youre a really good writer. you should think about creating your own full lenth books. i love reading these. its like it actually happens. but poor toboe ToT... but ima read this until the end. i really really like them.
darkwolf227 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
o the first chapter was awesome!*pointing to no-where*on word to the next chapter!
OmegaWolfStories chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
aww poor Toboe
BlackWolfHowling chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
Length doesn't make a story or a chapter good. You said all that needed to be said, and that was that. And this is an amazing fic. I'm glad I read it.
Jjinks chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
This was good. I really liked it. I like the part when Kuro called Toboe an angel. This was a great fic.