Reviews for Never Been Kissed Like That
SitarLover chapter 15 . 10/7/2021
It’s not often that I find a fanfic that I’m super into. It’s also entirely unfair that I found one that I LOVE and it’s not finished, I go to follow only to see there hasn’t been an update in 17 years. It’s bananas to me that this sight has been a thing for that long. I’m blown away.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
That was a boring chapter.
CJ chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
What is Draco up to?
CJ chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
It is good to know Harry and Hermione are still friends.
CJ chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I think maybe she should have just told Harry about her kiss with Malfoy.
DandelionOnFire chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
I don't really intend to be rude but since I'm LOOOOVING it...

PLEASE MOREEEEEEEEEEE!

Ok I sound pathetic...:/
Sleepslikeasuperhero chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
update ! :)
Djomar chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Really great story,I love it so much!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
plz update soon!
C.Watherston chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
To moonless-me

To borrow the well-thumbed phrase of one of our favourite red-haired wizards; Bloo-dy hell!

Intriguing, captivating work of the highest order. A well written, dramatic plot with amazing flow. Fantastic work.

I love this version of Draco, the way he is so arrogant and collected until the point where he looses control of his emotions and decides with amiable strength of will that Hermione (in this particular case) is HIS and his alone.

I also really enjoy your take on an older, more mature Harry and his budding relationship with Ginny. You have definately captured the Ron on Harry-Ginny love affair dynamic.

Finally, that Ron-Luna relationship, always a favourite non-canon pairing, especially in a good Dramoine fic.

Avidly awaiting the next installment.

CW
ilovethisstory chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
i have read many many draco/herm stories but yours is amazing! please please continue! Just a chapter to tie everything up please! This story is so so good! Well done
quik-wit chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Wow this is a good story, please please please update soon. I am enjoying this so much (though my friend had me under the mistaken impression it was finished, *sigh*)
fanfictionator chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nice- very cute! I liked it alot!
Lacey York chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
i have to say i am really enjoying your story and after reading your profile i am really glad you decided to write this story in english.

keep up the good work
villainvalkyrie chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
i know, i know .. its been 3 years since you last updated, but can you please please please update! you have come this far.. its such a waste if you'll leave this as it is. :) hope to hear from you soon! :)