Reviews for Goodbye My Love
Abhirika's Lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Soooooooo lovely.
brigitta chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Once I was a big fan to. Still I am a big fan, but the shows aren't on tv here anymore.

I just once missed this show, because I had to go to something private. And then I heard Eddie Died!

I never heard how or why. The only thing I knew, was anger for missing this!

But I think this fic is a little replacement for that missing scene!

Thank you and sorry for the bad grammar! My English is terrible!
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is a GREAT story, don't get me wrong, but I really don't get the last line about "knowing her husband's body wasn't in there but she knew part of him had to be". This IS great, but I just don't get that.
igaveattheoffice chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
this is a pretty good story. it's short, but it's long enough to get the point across.
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I think that this is a good story! It is really nice to know that I am not the only one pissed that Dick Wolf didn't give us any insight on how Nina took Eddie's death!Keep up the good work and write some more!
DropChica chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
This is really really good. I was a BIG fan of the show and when it finished i cryed for days! I loved the show and it finished but this fic is a nice way to finish it for us fans!
Terra chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Good Job Sad Styory though Im A BIG Michael DeLorenzo Fan I Watch Him On Resurrection Blvd. Every Tues,Wed And But I Have Seen Him On NYPD BLUE Before but anyway I Hope You Add More Stories You Are Very Good At Writting
MiChele Harris chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
I have been a big time fan of New York Undercover. I cried when Eddie died. I knew something was going to happen, but not to him. I am interested in locating possible websites for the show. If you can help me please email me , please, please. Thanks a Lot
Sammie chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
OMG! I was wondering when someone was going to finally write a NYU fic! I know how you feel. I loved Eddie! I wanted to jump in the tv and kill Jorden when I watched that ep. Are you going to write more? I do hope so. Michael De Lorenzo was excellant in that show. But fortunately he is playing in another show on Showtime but unfortunately I don't get it. Ahhh. Well keep up the great stories. Looking forward to reading more.
Pseudo chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
awwwwww... TVNZ took NYU off air a couple of years ago, so I never got to see the lead-up to this episode, but I really like this.